Stay in this amazing 1-bedroom condo with all the amenities of the Bahia Principe Resort and its 27-hole golf course. Enjoy sports courts, beach clubs, pools, spas, restaurants, bars, and casino, without paying anything extra.
This amazing loft at "Quetzal Community" is located in the ground floor and it features a master bedroom with a king-size bed and its huge bathroom with double sink.
The living room with satellite TV, dining table, and open kitchen with granite countertops are facing the terrace with an extra dining table and an amazing jacuzzi surrounded by lush jungle.
The loft is beautifully furnished and fully equipped with linens, towels, kitchen appliances, and a laundry room with washer and dryer.
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy complimentary access to the amenities inside the 717-acre Bahia Principe Resort, such as beach clubs, pools, sports' courts, casino, and others. And get preferred rates on all-inclusive passes with all food & drinks - Passes are directly bought at Bahia Principe Club House.
If you are a golfer, delight yourself with the 27-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II and take advantage of the discounted rates on green passes.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will be hosted by the leading rental team in the area, ola (H)ola Vacation Rentals, with unique cost free services for you. Our complimentary guest services includes booking airport transfers, rental cars, tours, restaurants, and a lot more.
A member of ola(H)ola Team will welcome you the day of your arrival or the very same day (depending on your arrival time), give you a brief of the house, the area, get your questions answered and also share suggestions on local restaurants, activities and the ‘must see’ paradisiac places the Riviera Maya has to offer.
PROPERTY RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
· Check-in starts at 4:00PM
· Check-out is before 11:00AM
· Pets are strictly prohibited.
· Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit.
· Bachelor/bachelorette parties and spring-breakers are strictly prohibited.
· Outsiders (or friends staying at other properties) are not allowed to stay overnight.
· The property is located inside an exclusive residential area. All guests are to maintain a respectful behavior around the common areas, and avoid any activities causing disturbance or complaints from the neighbors, especially after 11PM.
· All children must be under adult supervision in the property and the common areas, specially the pools and beach clubs.
· The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is effective, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than minimum amount of toilet paper.
· Excessive consumption of electricity (above 30 kilowatts per day) may result in charges in the security deposit.
· Evidence of smoking within the unit will incur in an immediate loss of the security deposit.
· Leaving the property after the check-out time will incurre in charges in the security deposit.
· Any behavior deemed inappropriate by the neighbors, property managers, or any security staff, including excessive noise, parties, destructing partially the property, or any behavior resulting in complaints from other residents or tenants within the building may result in immediate loss of the security deposit and in some cases eviction, and no refunds will be made.
· The property owner and the property managers work hard to ensure that the property and amenities are in place and in good working order. The property managers will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance during regular working days and hours (Mon-Sat, 9:00AM to 6:00PM). In case of a maintenance problem, the property managers will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund, rate adjustment or any other kind of compensation shall be made for any unforeseen failures such as occasional interruption of electricity, water, gas, or issues with air-conditioning units, appliances, satellite-tv service, and internet service.
· The property owner and the property managers will not be held responsible for any cases of theft or replacement of stolen valuables from the unit during your stay. Therefore, the guests acknowledge they will be the sole responsible for the unit, and keep the entrance door closed and locked, as well as the terrace doors closed and locked while absent.
· The property owner and the property managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. All guests staying in the property will be responsible for themselves, whether they are registered in the condominium or not. The guest acknowledges that the property owner, the property managers or any of their employees cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the guest, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property. Furthermore, the guests will release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management and reservation of the property and to release and hold harmless it's owner or representative for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury.
ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THE PROPERTY RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS MUST BE APPROVED IN WRITING IN ADVANCE.
Cet hôte a 594 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I’m the booking manager of Olahola Vacation Rentals, a professional property management team in the Riviera Maya offering only the best properties available around with free concierge services included for you.
I’m here to help you book the best unit according to your needs. Our team’s goal is to have all guests as happy as they could be; that is why we go beyond any management or concierge in the region, assuring that your stay will be better than in any other property in the area.
Visit us and discover why guests keep coming back and stay with us year after year!