À propos de ce logement
If this is your first time using Airbnb or you're a woman looking for a safe space, this listing is perfect for you.
My place is close to restaurants and dining and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the people, the neighborhood, the ambiance, and the outdoors space. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers. I do have a small dog, a 10 year old Jack-A-Bee.
2 min from Marta
5 min from Campcreek Market Place
8 min from the Airport
1. No overnight guests or prolonged stays
(Transporters are free to drop off and pick up Airbnb guest at any time; however we do ask that they wait outside for the safety and privacy of me and the other guests)
2. Shared Bathroom - the restroom is shared among guests, and cleaned by the host. Nonetheless, we do expect a reasonable degree of cleanliness from each guest. (This goes for the bedroom as well)
3. No smoking or drugs on the property.
4. Guest with 5 or more booking days, are welcomed to use the kitchen area to prepare meals.
Light cooking is fine.
(The area must be cleaned immediately after use) counters wiped, and dishes removed from the sink.
We also have a washer and dryer for those guest booking 5 days or more. It is limited usage, but it has never been a problem as most of our guest come with at least a weeks’ worth of clean clothes (2 washes per 14 days stay)
5. We ask that you do not bring strangers into the home; this is a private residence not a hotel setting.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love movies, laughing and all types of food! I'm a self employed designer with a small boutique in the Atlanta area. It's like a dream come true. I enjoy meeting new people, which is why my place is perfect for you! I love dogs, I have one small Jack-a-bee, he's 10 and very loving. I work daily, but I usually find time for Atlanta Dream Basketball game and good food in Midtown.