À propos de ce logement
APRIL SPECIAL - BOOK NOW!
A safe place for women 1 bed, 1 quest
Private room! Queen bed!
Hometown feel coupled with public transport, why keep looking?
It's a cozy, safe and mature area.
Living in the heart of East Point is so much better than a one room hotel. My place is good for couples and business travelers looking to explore what Atlanta has to offer. I do have a small dog, a 10 year old Jack-A-Bee
2 min from Marta
5 min from Campcreek Market Placed
8 min from the Airport
1. No overnight guests or prolonged stays
(Transporters are free to drop off and pick up Airbnb guest at any time; however we do ask that they wait outside for the safety and privacy of me and the other guests)
2. Shared Bathroom - the restroom is shared among guests, and cleaned by the host. Nonetheless, we do expect a reasonable degree of cleanliness from each guest. (This goes for the bedroom as well)
3. No smoking or drugs on the property.
4. Guest with 5 or more booking days, are welcomed to use the kitchen area to prepare meals.
Light cooking is fine.
(The area must be cleaned immediately after use) counters wiped, and dishes removed from the sink.
We also have a washer and dryer for those guest booking 5 days or more. It is limited usage, but it has never been a problem as most of our guest come with at least a weeks’ worth of clean clothes (2 washes per 14 days stay)
5. We ask that you do not bring strangers into the home; this is a private residence not a hotel setting.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 28 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love movies, laughing and all types of food! I'm a self employed designer with a small boutique in the Atlanta area. It's like a dream come true. I enjoy meeting new people, which is why my place is perfect for you! I love dogs, I have one small Jack-a-bee, he's 10 and very loving. I work daily, but I usually find time for Atlanta Dream Basketball game and good food in Midtown.