À propos de ce logement
The Double-R Ranch guest house is on 1500 acres, 40 minutes from downtown Dallas and 20 minutes to Canton or Mabank. The guest house sits on a 2.5 acre lake stocked with bass/catfish and has beautiful views from every room. The guests staying at the home are allowed to fish the lake and use the canoe for their pleasure. ATV tours, extended fishing tours and wild pig hunts are available. We also have a rifle and pistol range.
We are incredibly close to Dallas, Canton and Mabank. Our ranch is 50% native pastures and 50% old-growth forest with creeks. Our Ranch guest house overlooks beautiful trees and offers specific access to a 2.5 Acre deep water lake that has outstanding fishing. There's a huge back porch with gas grill and an outdoor table all overlooking the lake. We also have a custom fire pit for guests to enjoy. The house is furnished with custom made cedar furniture There is a queen bed,twin bunk beds and a queen futon. There is a gourmet kitchen with cooking island and the great room high vaulted ceiling's. There is covered parking for two vehicles. All lighting is provided by LEDs.
Accès des voyageurs
The guests are allowed to use the whole house and outside living areas. Note: 1) Access to the lake for fishing is another fee and needs to be requested in advance of booking.
2) No firearms are allowed
3) There is no killing of wildlife including reptiles.
4) No fires allowed without specific permission in advance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have a ranch manager who can help you with questions and operations of the facility.
We own 8 houses in and arround the neighborhood. Most of our houses are spread over the northern 350 Acres. There are paved roads to the ranch guest house. There is only parking for three cars and no space for trailers.
You will eithe rneed a personal vehicle or a horse and waggon to get to the property. Most of our guests don't own horses.
The home is quiet and private with views of the pasture and lake.
* No smoking on the property.
* All trash needs to be picked up and not allowed to blow away.
* Fishing requires an extra fee in advance of using
* No cooking grease or oils down the sinks. Please put in a container and into the trash.
* No sanitary napkins allowed into the toilet even if they are labled "flushable". They need to go into the trash cans.
* Please keep your hands off of the walls and cabinets.
* There is an extra fee for pets of $50 per stay.
Guests do not have access to the whole ranch and are limited to the fenced 5 acres around the guest house. Guests are not allowed to open any other gates into the main ranch.
* No ATVs allowed on the property without prior permission and a separate fee per ATV.
* The guest house is not allowed to be used for special events. We have other facilities which are available to rent for events.
* Horses are not allowed on the property but we have facilities available for an extra fee on the far north east portion of the property.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
We are a high-tech executive family that loves trees and quiet places surrounded by nature's beauty. All of our properties listed are for our private use and are not full time rental properties. We believe in the sharing economy and share our properties discretely with guests that we believe will take care of the properties like we take care of them ourselves.. We take meticulous care of our properties -you and your guests can expect to find a clean and functional property that is well maintained in a beautiful natural habitat. We will be listing our Texas Ranch Guest house early in 2015.