À propos de ce logement
GREAT for FAMILIES! Home near Destin (about 10 min) and the most beautiful beaches just over Mid-Bay bridge ($4.00 toll). Near fine restaurants, fun water parks and activities and good shopping. Spacious, quiet, cozy and accommodating your needs. Our home is one street from Choctawhatchee Bay and minutes from a public bay park. Near South Walton beaches, airports and Eglin Air Force Base. Welcome to couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The home is less than two years old with three bedrooms and two baths. Both baths have two sinks.
Each bedroom includes a TV and there is also a TV in the living area. Wifi is available in the home.
The master bath is large with soaking tub, separate shower and separate vanity. The separate vanity provides a magnifying mirror and hair dryer.
The kitchen area provides essentials (and more) including toaster, blender, microwave, Mr. Coffee (coffee and filters), crock pot and more.
The dining area is for six. There is a desk with chair for a laptop and work area for business travelers.
In the master closet and second bedroom closet, we have provided laundry baskets. Prior to check-out, strip sheets and place sheets and towels in the baskets. Place the sheets from the third bedroom in laundry basket in second bedroom closet.
The home also includes a full size washer and dryer, there is an iron and ironing board in the laundry room.
The deck has recently been enlarged. The deck includes a table and dining for six and also a gas grill. There is a storage bin with some deck games and beach toys (please return after use for future visitors) for your enjoyment. Rockers and a swing are provided on the deck.
Accès des voyageurs
We do have an 'owner's pantry' in the kitchen that is locked for additional supplies. Also, in one of the bedrooms the closet is locked for 'owner's closet.'
However, the master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and the second bedroom has a walk-in closet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live close by and are available should guests have questions. We try to check in with guest on the second day of visit.
The property is large enough in back to park a boat.
- READ ALL RULES CAREFULLY
Guests are enjoying our comfortable Airbnb. We are providing a home away from home and hope you will visit.
- ONLY UP TO SIX GUESTS (including children)
- Check in by 10:00 p.m. and Check out promptly by 12:00 noon.
- Parking: Parking is provided in front of the home. There is also room for parking a boat on back of the property.
- Key to home on lock box on right of steps at front door (combination will be given upon contact with host).
- Take off your shoes at the door as you enter. Treat our home well please! We have provided a boot/shoe holder as you enter.
- Breakfast food of muffins, yogurt, coffee and juices will be provided.
- There is a hairdryer in the drawer of the separate vanity in master bath. Some miscellaneous items you may have forgotten for your stay are on the vanity with a small first aid kit in the basket. Please feel free to use and if you need anything else, ask us.
- We recommend a car for getting around-no public transit.
- The Mid-Bay Bridge (fastest way to Destin - about 10 min.) is $4 tolls each way, but you can bypass it and go to different beaches with a little further drive.
- On Saturdays during the busy season (Memorial Day - Labor Day) expect higher traffic going across the bridge from about 10 AM - noon and again 3 PM - 6 PM. This is the time that the weekly rentals check in/ check out. We try to go to Destin early on Saturday mornings - also makes it easier finding a beach parking spot.
- Please turn the temperature up to 78° when leaving for the day (in summer).
- If you have any questions about the area or where to go, checkout our guidebook or ask us!
- Failure to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful behavior could result in termination of stay without refund.
- Guest and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the home for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance.
- Any reported disturbance from legal authorities could be cause for complete forfeit of security/damage deposit.
- Loud music and other disruptive noises are not permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT if the guidelines are meet. Security deposit is charged to guest should there be damages.
- To prevent SMELL and BUGS ~ All debris, garbage and discards are to be placed in plastic bags and deposited in the garbage cans conveniently located outside of rear door at the home.
- Place all soiled dishes in the dishwasher and start dishwasher upon checkout.
- CHECK OUT: Strip sheets and place in basket in laundry room (so we know you officially checked out).
- When you check out, please lock door prior to leaving and return key to outside lock box.
- Safety Features:
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit (in basket in master bath and second bath)
- Fire Extinguisher - 2 (one in kitchen and other in living area - both are labeled on cabinets)
- Games are available for your enjoyment on shelf in laundry room.
- Games in bin on deck
- Beach toys in bin on deck - Please return after use for other guests
- Beach towels hanging in laundry room - Place in laundry basket to be washed
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
We are retired educators from Florida and Georgia who grew up on the Emerald Coast. We enjoy gardening, cooking, hunting, fishing and love the local seafood! We have enjoyed preparing this airbnb with some of our family pieces. We know you will respect our home and enjoy while you visit this special piece of 'paradise.'