À propos de ce logement
For your next New York retreat, come escape to this beautiful 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Cape Vincent vacation rental apartment, which can sleep 4. Settled on a scenic 3.5-acre property overlooking the main shipping channel of the St. Lawrence River!
You’ll immediately feel at ease upon your arrival at this wonderful Cape Vincent garage apartment, nestled in a peaceful setting with marvelous trees and breathtaking water views. Inside, the unit offers nice hardwood floors, new appliances and a sleeping loft throughout 625 square feet of tastefully appointed living space. With enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests, this charming dwelling is an ideal size and layout for couples or small families with young children traveling together.
All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are here, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, a wine fridge and fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the vital cooking appliances. Stay entertained during your downtime by watching your programming of choice on the home’s flat screen Smart TV, which hooks up to Netflix for your enjoyment. Look forward to unwinding outdoors on the property’s private riverside deck, where you can take in lovely views of the river and sights of the magnificent ships that go past. At the end of the day, the dazzling sunsets over the St. Lawrence River are absolutely spectacular!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, new appliances, wine fridge, wireless internet access, hardwood floors, air conditioning, flat screen Smart TV with DVD player, and more
- Enjoy spectacular sunsets over the St. Lawrence River and views of ships going by from the property's private riverside deck!
- Outstanding, peaceful setting on 3.5 private acres overlooking the main shipping channel of the St. Lawrence River
- Easy access to St. Lawrence River water access for kayaking and swimming, ferry and boat tours, local wineries, hiking trails and outdoor recreational activities
- Close proximity to Alexandria Bay, French Creek State Game Lands, Clayton, Sackets Harbor, and many other noteworthy local attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Twin-sized Beds in the Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 1050 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.