Dar Downtown Suites opened its doors to the first residents in 2004. Dar Downtown Suites has welcomed guests from across the world. Outdoor patio with tables and chairs as well as a common area with a television is available for entertainment.
Dar Downtown Suites is 10 minutes drive to downtown Dar and 15 minutes from Julius Nyerere International Airport. Ilala is commonly referred to as 'Downtown Dar', where much of the commerce, banking, and national offices are located.
Accès des voyageurs
Only guests are allowed inside the premises of Dar Downtown Suites. Due to security reasons, unpaid guests are not allowed to enter the premises.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Reception open on an as need basis dependent on customer flow.
1. No curfew.
2. Female and male guests are in different rooms based on gender, unless couples in a single room.
3. No smoking or use of illegal drugs in the premises. Prostitutes are not allowed in the premises. Unpaid guests are not allowed in the premises.
4. Accommodation items damaged or broken by guest will be charged to guest at departure
5. No pets allowed.
6. Respect other customers - keeping the place clean and quiet.
7. Guests are responsible for all their valuable belongings at all times, we are not responsible for lost items.
8. Beware of taxi drivers that take long to reach destination or recommend alternate accommodation - as they may be receiving commission.