The Perfect Getaway! This clean, light, and cozy bedroom offers easy access to the Glacial Drumlin Bike Trail, Ice Age Trail, and is 1 mile from Lapham Peak State Park!
Bike to the lake or to cafes and gift shops in charming downtown Delafield.
This space includes 1 Bedroom (with queen size bed) and private bath. It is clean and relaxing and also includes a washer/dryer combo if needed.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to wireless internet, an ironing board if needed, and washer/dryer!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This listing is for a private room. As the host, I will be present to show you around initially. If you would like the place to yourself, please see my other listing. You will have my contact information throughout.
- You are expected to relax and have fun at all times!
- Please sign the guest book and leave feedback of what you enjoyed and how I might improve your stay!
- Pets and Smoking are not allowed at ANY time.
- If drinking red wine, it is requested that guests are not drinking over the light carpeting. :)
- Please be respectful of personal items by leaving them untouched.
- Though it will be cleaned after you leave, please clean up any spills or messes that occur before any damage is done.
- You are expected to call me promptly if any problems with the space or amenities occur.