Luxurious room with a queen size bed and a private bathroom. Spacious home on a scenic 20 Acre view property.
Close to Redmond, Bellevue, Microsoft, Woodinville Wineries & 45 min from Seattle. Ten min from golf course.
Comfortable and spacious home that is ideal whether you are on a business trips, visiting the Woodinville wineries, or just looking for peace and quite.
The room has a queen size bed and its own private bathroom with tub and shower. The bathroom is stocked with towels, soap, shampoo and hair dryer for your use while staying with us.
Coffee and Tea is available to guests each morning.
Washer and dryer is available for one load during your stay. Additional loads are $5 each.
There is an additional room that is available for a third guest (charged separately)
Accès des voyageurs
Our home is spacious with many different spaces to allow for sharing with enough privacy as to feel very comfortable.
The shared large family room has a fireplace and a large TV and opens up to the 1000 sq foot deck that is ideal for morning coffee, or an evening glass of wine.
The gazebo by the pond is also available for a secluded and relaxing private space (no internet there).
The shared kitchen is available for light cooking. Eating space in the kitchen has a beautiful view of the Cascade mountains and is suitable for eating or working your laptop. WIFI is available throughout the house.
There are also numerous outdoor paths and seating area to enjoy nature. Our paths may cross, but we will do our best to respect your privacy.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have a casual life style, and want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We like to interact with our guests, but we will allow you your space and respect your privacy.
We have two friendly dogs, Leo and Orion, and two horses, Cortez and Tango. You may enjoy interacting with the animals, but no riding the horses.
We work out of our home, so we are almost always available to assist or answer questions. We work out of a separate area of the house. We also have the Post Office and UPS come daily on weekdays.
- We want you to enjoy your stay. Please treat our house, neighbors and animals with courtesy and respect.
- Drive slowly coming up to the gate and on the driveway for your and others' safety.
- No smoking. No pets.
- Please limit the presence of guests, and no overnight stays if not on the reservation. Guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Quite hours between 11 pm, and 6:30 am
- Please limit food to the kitchen / eating space only.
- Please keep the house clean and tidy. Leave all shared areas as clean or cleaner than you found them.
- Horses are large and may be dangerous if you are not experienced. Be careful. You may interact with them at your own risk, and absolutely no riding them.
- The pond area has many landscape rocks and is not fenced or roped off. Extra care should be exercised there and do not get close to the edges.
- We do recycle. Please separate recyclables from Garbage and place in the appropriate receptacle.
This is our dream property, we live here with our two horses Tango and Cortez and our two dogs Orion and Leo. We work out of the home, so we are almost always available for a chat, or to answer any questions. We love interacting with our guest, but we will give you space to enjoy the peace and quite of our large home and property.