A whole house, extending over two floors and with an internal net area of 140 sq. m., with four separate airconditioned bedrooms. Very centrally located (5 min. to st mark's sq. , 10 min to rialto, 7 min. to biennale)- and yet very quiet overlooking a typical venetian campo still populated by locals. The house, full of venetian character, has a balcony, a patio and a terrace all equipped with dining tables, just been refurbished, furnished with high quality modern italian pieces
Campo della Bragola is still populated by locals, and still feels very venetian, in spite of being very close to the main tourist attractions (st. mark's is just behind the corner and it is very close to the Danieli hotel). The house is next to the church where Vivaldi was baptized. The house has step free access and it is "high tide/acque alta" free.
The house is spacious and has four double bedrooms, two of which overlook the campo/square, one of which has a balcony where you can dine, one bedroom has a large private terrace where you can dine or sunbath. There is also a private patio next to the kitchen to dine al fresco.
This is the house of a Venetian/English family living in London, and has been furbished with modern italian furniture (e.g., Reflex, Valcucine, Molteni, Flou, Poltrone Frau, Artemia). The owners have bought it to have a foothold in the native city of the husband. Every room and the sitting room has an airconditioner. There is also Sky satellite TV, with English movies. There is a fast wifi connection throughout the house and a separate laptop friendly desktop area.
The house is ideal for families as the children can play in the campo, the access is step free and exclusive to the property, and the size of the house provides a lot of space and privacy for the entire family. It is also suited for a group of couples due to its romantic outside spaces (the house can accommodate three outdoors dinners simultaneously) and its proximity to St. Mark's and the Biennale.
- Bedroom one (first floor): Double bed, spacious wardrobe, desk, two arched Venetian windows overlooking the square; double gazing; airconditioner;
- Bedroom two (first floor): Two twin beds; desk, spacious wardrobe, entrances to private terrace overlooking the back of the house; mirror; airconditioner;
- Bedroom three (first floor): Two twin beds "Flou duetto" (one of the beds can be folded under the other one and moved with wheels); spacious wardrobe, leads into balcony overlooking the garden square; mirror; airconditioner;
- Bedroom four (ground floor); Double bed; spacious wardrobe, desk; mirror; airconditioner; very suitable for old people given step free access and for a second couple seeking privacy;
- Kitchen (ground floor): Valcucine kitchen, fully equipped; three windows allow you to serve directly table in private patio on ground floor;
- Dining area (ground floor): Sits 8 people comfortably; airoconditioned;
- Sitting area (ground floor): Molteni couch, library, airconditioner; Sky TV;
- Bathroom 1 (ground floor); fully modernized, with shower, basis, mirror and separate WC room;
- Bathroom 2(first floor): Shower, basin, WC, mirror;
- Desk area (ground floor): bar table suitable for laptops, two stools, shoe cupboard; overlooks sitting area though an opening;
- Small laundry room (ground floor); equipped with washing machine, iron, ironboard;
- Front private Balcony (first floor): accessed from bedroom 3, private balcony overlooking the square of Bragora; suitable for outside dining for 2/4 people; equipped with chairs and tables;
- Back terrace (first floor): Accessed from bedroom 2, equipped with a dining table and chairs, dines 6/8 people; equipped with two sunbathing chairs;
- Private patio (ground floor): Private patio that dines 6 people;
Accès des voyageurs
The guests will be able to access the entire property
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The owners, Massimo and Victoria, will be available for tips and suggestions. They also employ a local agency that can help with check in and emergencies.
The house is next to a church, but it is very quiet. The ground floor never floods and its exempt from "acqua alta".
I employ a local agency to welcome you and check you in.
- All guests have to pay the city tourist tax of eur 1.50 per person per night;
- All guests must leave passport details to comply with Italian law; the person who carries out the check in must have all of the group's documents available if some members of the group are not present at check in;
- All members of the group need to let us have their passport details at check in to comply with local regulations; please ensure that those present at check in have the passport details of other members of the group if some of you will not be present at check it. This is necessary to comply with Italian legal requirements;
- Check in is free up to 19.30; between 19.30 and 23.30 you need to pay an additional fee of 20 euros to an agent who will wait for you; check in after 23.30 is possible, but it must be first agreed with me.
- Please bag all rubbish and leave it outside the front door of the house every morning between 7 and 8am, observing local rules on differentiated collected;
- All guests must pay the local tourist tax, of up to Eur 1.50 per person per night; receipt provided at check in;
- No pets;
- No loud parties;
- No smoking;
- Children are welcome. Children up to two years of age can stay for free;
beyond that all children must pay and be declared when you book.
- All guests must return their access card. Please let me know if you lose it so that I can block it. A replacement cost will be charged to guests who lose their access card.
À partir du 12 octobre 2017 - 21 octobre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 1 nuit.