À propos de ce logement
• newly renovated
• 30 seconds from the train
• full use of kitchen
• in building laundry
• one block away from Family Dollar
• 10 seconds away from coffee shop
• 2 stops away from Myrtle Wyckoff
Échanges avec les voyageurs
All roommates will provide their phone numbers.
30 seconds away from the Wilson Ave L train station (we can see it from our doorstep) and free parking around neighborhood.
1. Please put dishes in the dishwasher after use.
2. It is law in NYC to recycle, there are two trash bins and one bag for cardboard/mixed paper.
3. If something breaks or is spilled, notify us immediately.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a freelance photographer & graphic designer by day, and an actor singer by night. I love meeting new people and learning about different cultures. So far, I've traveled to Ireland and the Philippines. I hope to travel around the world more and more!
In the meantime, I live with my boyfriend and best friend, and we love having company over. We can't wait to meet you! If you'd like to know more about us, feel free to check out my instagram: @milliegillana