À propos de ce logement
Small apartment located near Kiyomizu Gojo and Shichijo stations. It is walkable to many sites in Kyoto from this apartment. Kyoto Station, Kiyomizu Shrine, Gion, Downtown are all within 15 min walk from the apartment.
Family-run and family owned apartment building. We want our guests to enjoy Kyoto, come stay with us!
The apartment has space for 2 people maximum. It is very clean and bright, lots of sunshine and your own private patio/deck.
★ Main Room ★
The main room has two tatami matts and futons. It sleeps up to two guests.
★ Towels and Sheets ★
All futons come with clean sheets and pillow cases. Clean towels will be provided to the entire number of guests.
★ Kitchen ★
There is separate kitchen. Kitchen is well stocked with all cooking needs including fridge, microwave, kettle.
★ Bathroom Toilet ★
It has small bathtub and shower. The bathroom is well stocked with shampoo, conditioner and body soap. There is toilet next to the bathroom.
★ Washing ★
Washing machine is placed next to the bathroom.
★ WiFi ★
There is WiFi in the room.
★ Finding the apartment ★
Guests will be provided with detailed map and video of how to get to the apartment and obtain keys.
★This room is on the 3F and we are sorry but there is NO elevator in the building. If you need help with your heavy bags, please let us know.
★If this room is booked, we have two other rooms:
Rm2 (#401) - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12046907
Rm3 (#402) - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13755591
★★ Reasons to book ★★
1. Good access!!
This apartment is conveniently located ONLY 5 min walk from Kiyomizu Gojo and Shichijo stations.
2. Good value apartment $
We try to keep this listing relatively inexpensive compared to other hosts' ones!
3. Good access to other sight seeing spots
You can easily go most of sight seeing spots in Kyoto from here. This place also easy access to Osaka, Nara and Kobe.
Accès des voyageurs
This room is a totally private apartment with your own entrance in a small apartment building. You can enjoy a quiet and private stay in Kyoto!
Guests have access to entire facilities inside the apartment. Guests are not sharing any of these facilities.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Airbnb messaging and emails will be used for communication with guests. For emergencies guests can reach the host for immediate assistance.
House manual with details such as directions to the apartment and house rules will be sent to confirmed guests.
If you have any questions about Kyoto, restaurants, famous spots or the apartment, please ask us, we are always happy to help your trip! We speak Japanese and English.
The room is self-check in and we are not living around there, but If we have a chance to meet you, we would love to greet you!
It is in quiet residential area on a not busy street. It is about 5 mins walk from Kiyomizu Gojo and Shichijo stations.
Located near Kamo-gawa river in Southern Higashiyama area. You can walk to many restaurants, convenience stores and rental bike stores.
-Gion (15 mins)
-Kiyomizu temple (15mins)
- Gion-Shijo station, Downtown area (4 mins) 150 yen [Keihan Line]
- Fushimi Inari shrine (11 mins) 150 yen [Keihan Line]
- Tofukuji temple (11 mins) 150 yen [Keihan Line]
☆Bus(Shichijokawaramachi Bus Stop)☆
-Kinkakuji temple (55 mins) 230 yen [No.205(27 stops)]
We have other rooms too, so please see above and also visit our web site "kyotokamoden" to learn more.
- -Please be respectful of other people in the apartment building and neighborhood.
- -Please do NOT smoking in the room and in the balcony.
- -No drugs room, no partying or no outside guests.
- -Please keep the room clean and sorry no pets are allowed.
- -Please take off your shoes before entering the apartment.
- -Please turn off the a/c and lights when you leave the apartment.
- -Please be careful with the floor and the walls with your luggage.
- -The electric kettle is for boiling water only.
- -Please only flush toilet paper which is provided down the toilet.
- -Please separate the garbage from the recyclable items.
- -Please do not forget to close the windows and lock the apartment when you leave the apartment. We cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages while you are staying at the apartment.
- -When taking a shower please make sure the door is shut. And also please put the shower fan on.
- -Please do not dispose of any food items down the sink.
- -Please do not eat or drink in bed.
- -Please fold the futon in the morning to air it out.
- - Please don’t use the electric plug-in heater or hair dryer and kettle at same time, it could trip the fuse.
- - If you stay long term like over 5nights, please flip the futon and form the other way to air out. Thank you so much for your cooperation!
- - Please do not leave big garbage such as broken suitcase, we have to pay for throwing it out and asking government to pick it up in Japan.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 86 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello we are Tomoko and Chris. Tomoko spent most of her life in Kyoto before she decided to move to Canada to study English and work. Chris spent most of his life living and working in Canada.
We are Airbnb hosts in Tomoko's family's apartment building.
We love good food, sake, riding our bikes and meeting guests from around the world.
We would like our guests to enjoy our home town and feel like you become a local in the heart of Kyoto.
We will do our best to make your trip enjoyable! Please visit our web site "kyotokamoden" to learn more.