2BR lux flat in the cosmopolitan side of BGC with 50mbps Internet. 85 sq.m. with an unobstructed view of Manila's Cityscape and Manila Golf Club, a premier Golf Course. Manila's trendiest bars and restaurants right at your doorstep. Health clubs, supermarket, banks and offices all within walking distance.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
1. Absolutely no smoking inside the unit.
2. Due to privacy and security concerns, building facilities are for registered guests only (as recorded on AIRBNB). Visitors of guests must register with the front desk at the lobby .
3. Please respect neighbours on the floor.
a. No loud music and boisterous parties are allowed. There are plenty of bars, restaurants within walking distance should you wish to continue your party late at night or early morning. :-)
4. Please respect building rules.
5. Damages to or of loss of property will be charged against your Security Deposit.
6. Help reduce unnecessary energy consumption. Please switch off airconditioners and lighting fixtures when leaving the unit, as they may aslo pose as a fire hazard. A cap of PHP2,500.00 per week (6 nights) shall be imposed on electric utility bills. Reading will be done prior to check in and before check out. Any amount in excess of PHP 2,500.00 shall be paid by the guest/tenant of the unit.
7. For security concerns, Building Management requires that we submit a copy of our guests' government issued IDs (I.E. Passport or Driver's License). We will require this at least three days prior to arrival.
9. Garbage should be disposed of in sealed garbage bags and placed at the fire exit of the building.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 176 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a Manila based guy and pretty much into any outdoors sports, into triathlon, diving, mountain biking and mountaineering. Im a people person and pretty much, this was how i met people who eventually became good friends from all over. I have been managing properties for over a year now and i am quite thankful I've gained friends in the process.
For what its worth, i can never live without my running shoes, mountain bike, iPhone (the need to be wired kicks in every now and then), spotify and just recently NETFLIX. Thats why if you'd need a chrome cast, let me know because I HEAR YOU. lol.
If I would enumerate my Five Favorite cities, it would have to be Prague, Kyoto, Denpasar, Melbourne and Istanbul. The architecture, culture, the food and the lifestyle of these cities never ceases to amaze me. That said, being a local and not just a tourist in these cities has been a blessing. I have gotten to taste and appreciate the differences in cultures and have taken pride in practicing it in life. As a host, i have meticulously ensured that all my listed properties are "Homes", stylishly executed with our guests always in mind.
Grateful to be able to stay in top notch hotels abroad and amazing airbnb homes and get to craft ideas that i get to implement in all of my listings. My father has ingrained in me the value of Hard Work, Value for Money and Passion in everything that i do. And this is what you can expect from me and my Team every time you would stay in one of our "Homes" listed in BGC, Taguig, Boracay and Cebu .