- Check in time is 13:00-22:00
- We don't have any pets but neighbor has 4-5 cats and sometimes they come to our garden and bark.(If you don't like cats, please consider about it)
- Located on the top of hill(It might be tough to bring suitcase. Be careful)
- Safe, quiet neighborhood
- 1 minute walk from Wadamachi station(Sotetsu-line)
- 10 minutes train to Yokohama station
- Nearest station to Yokohama National University South entrance
1. You can smoke in Balcony
2. No Parties
3. Don't play loud music after 22:00
4. No shoes in the house
5. Check-in time is 13:00-22:00.
Check-out time by 12:00
Welcome to our family! We are Wataru and Mio.
Thank you for your contact to us and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Let us introduce ourselves.
Work at employment agency as a recruiting consultant, especially for women who are willing to work after their maternity/childcare leave.
Before that, I was analyst at foreign capital medical company.
I loved to ride motorbike all over Japan with HAYABUSA(Suzuki's best motorbike!) but I my wife prohibited it because it's dangerous…so now I enjoy driving a car(I love VOLVO!) instead of HAYABUSA...
Work at nursery as a children's nurse in the morning.
I have stayed in Yokohama since I was born. So I'm happy to share the good sightseeing locations here.
I've been to China(Shanghai), Korea(Seoul), Vietnam(Ho-chi-minh), Cambodia(Siem reap), Canada(Toronto), USA(Boston/San Diego/San Francisco), Mexico(Tijuana) and Morocco(for honeymoon!).
I love to talk and share with people all over the world.