This property is ONLY available for 30+ nights. Bills paid!
GORGEOUS updated studio rental. Sleeps 2, pets ok with approval
Located in the charming historic neighborhood of Travis Heights, it's a great place to stay for your visit to Austin.
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Fiber SUPER high speed internet with streaming options and local cable available for TV.
Please review rental rules before confirming. Confirmation of reservation conveys acceptance of rental rules. Thanks! :-)
This license agreement (“Reservation”) is between you, the Licensee of rental property (“Guest”), and Emerson Guest Properties, LLC (“EGP”), the Licensor authorized by the owner (“Owner”) of said rental property (“Property”), as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
a. In consideration of the monies paid and promises contained herein, the Owner does hereby grant to the Guest, the license to use those premises during the period as indicated in the Reservation.
b. Guest acknowledges that he/she is occupying the premises only as a licensee of the Owner, and that this agreement does not create a landlord-tenant relationship, or any other interest in the Owner’s property.
c. Owner and/or EGP reserve the right to revoke the license agreement “at will”.
d. Owner and/or EGP retain absolute control over the premises.
e. Owner and/or EGP agree to supply the licensee of all the essential services required for the licensee’s permitted use of the premises.
f. The license described herein is non-transferrable.
Liability and Indemnification: The Property is privately owned. The Owner and/or Emerson Guest Properties, LLC is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) are on the premises. Nor is the Owner responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. It is understood that Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Property. Owner will not assume liability for 1) any personal property or equipment of Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not), or 2) any injury to Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) brought to the Property. Guest, Rental Party or invitees (registered or not) hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Owner and/or Emerson Guest Properties, LLC, agents, or successors-in-interest from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of the rental of the Property. Guest, Rental Party and/or invitees (registered or not) assume all risk and waive all claims they may have against the Owner and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC, agents, or successors-in-interest for damage to or loss of property (including theft) or injury to persons within or about the Property arising out of 3) use of the Property, or 4) breach of obligations under this Agreement, except for such damage, loss, or injury caused by the gross negligence of Owner and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC, agents or successors-in-interest. SUCH ASSUMPTION AND WAIVER SHALL INCLUDE AN OBLIGATION ON GUEST, RENTAL PARTY AND/OR INVITEES’ PART TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOME HARMLESS THE HOMEOWNERS, EMERSON GUEST PROPERTIES LLC, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS-IN-INTEREST FROM AND AGAINST ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES, CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING FROM SUCH DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COST, WHICH OBLIGATION SHALL SURVIVE THE EXPIRATION OR EARLIER TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Smoking and Vaping are NOT allowed inside.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Please respect the homeowner and neighbors by refraining from making excessive noise, playing loud music, or having an excessive number of people at the house at any time.
a. Events and parties are not allowed. This home is located in residential neighborhood. Loud noise, especially outside, is always discouraged, and strictly prohibited after 9pm. If neighbors can hear you or music from inside, that is also a violation of the noise policy. The security deposit will be forfeited if noise violations occur, and management reserves the right to terminate the rental early if deemed appropriate. If you are coming/going for a night out on the town, please be mindful of car door noise, etc when you return home
b. Illegal substances and/or activities are strictly prohibited.
c. Owner or Owner's Representative reserves the right to ask guest to depart the premises if these rules is ignored.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval
8. PARKING – Driveway parking is generally available. Street parking is generally allowed. We're happy to answer questions about parking at your specific property.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
a. All dishes used should be run through the dishwasher or hand washed prior to departure.
b. Please place any used towels in the bathtub prior to departure. Sheets can remain on the beds. Thanks!
10. Check out Policies. Guest should be checked out of home by 11am of last day, unless another time is specifically agreed upon. After making sure the house is securely closed up, please place all keys in lockbox and relock. Missing keys will result in a rekey fee being deducted from the security deposit.
a. Penalty for late check out is $50
Deposit will be refunded within 5 business days. Unless there are pets (14 days).
If you'd like to bring a pet, you must discuss/get approval when booking the reservation.
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request)(URL HIDDEN) a. May not exceed 100 lbs(URL HIDDEN) b. Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older(URL HIDDEN) c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
e. A maximum number of 2 pets are allowed, unless an exception is specifically granted.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times when outside of the house or fully fenced yard.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. A minimum of $50 clean up fee will be applied if pet refuse is left at the property.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. Deposit may be held up to 2 weeks with pets to ensure there are no fleas in the residence. If flea treatment is necessary, guest will be responsible for damages.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8.Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Failure to honor this rule can result in early termination of the rental without refund and/or withheld deposits.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Cet hôte a 1290 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Long time Austinite and owner of Emerson Guest Properties. I love what I do! I know this town well, and can recommend many a fun activity. I pride myself on professional service and reliability. Can't wait to welcome you to Austin.