À propos de ce logement
Two bedroom and one bath home with full kitchen, upstairs. Both bedrooms and family room have newly refinished hardwood floors. Master bedroom has a queen size; second bedroom has a twin and a full. Bath has shower/tub. Central HVAC. There is an additional charge for occupancy over single occupancy.
Does not include the basement which is separated from access with the upstairs.
Quiet Neighborhood Close To Franklin Park; Between Tieton Drive And Nob Hill
Accès des voyageurs
The entire upstairs with kitchen, full bath, living room, two bedrooms with three beds.
The basement is separated from the upstairs and is sometimes used by owner.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Sally Brown/Shawn Blackshear and Guest as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 5 persons. The Guest agrees not to exceed the occupancy allowed by this property as described in this Rental Agreement. If guest is found to go over Maximum Occupancy, or more guest than in contract, an additional charge or $50 per person per night for additional guest(s) will be charged and will retained from deposit. Yakima home away does not rent to minors.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date" and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date".
Early check in or late checkout is not allowed unless prior written permission of owner is given. 6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.7. Access: Guest shall allow homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Even the best or newest equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. Problems are corrected as soon as humanly possible. Agent, Owner or an authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises during business hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care or maintenance of the premises. Refunds will not be issued due to malfunctioning equipment or other Guest dissatisfaction.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 15 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; garbage left at or in the property, oriii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
Damages include accidental breakage or damages to the property in excess of "normal wear and tear" which is deemed to be a maximum of $10.00 USD. Any damages in excess of this amount will be deducted from the security deposit. Guest agrees to surrender property in the same condition as at commencement of the rental period. In cases of abuse and malicious damage to rental property in excess of the security deposit, Guest will reimburse Agent and/or Owner the amount of all damage including excessive housekeeping expenses and reasonable attorney's fees.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within 15 days of the Check-in Date.
9. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are effective on the date written notice is received by fax or e-mail to the Owner or Owner's authorized agent (not the day sent). The following assessments will apply:
More than 30 days prior to arrival $50.00 administrative fee will be charged, the remaining rental fees will be refunded.
Less than 30 days but more that 15 days prior to arrival 50% of rent is retained by owner/agent and 50% is refunded to guest.
15 days and less 100% of rent is retained by owner/agent.
NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECK-OUTS OR NO SHOWS: Guest agrees that once they have checked in to the property, no refund will be made for early check-outs. If Guest does not cancel the reservation and does not arrive for the Guest's rental period, all monies paid will be forfeited.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties have read and agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, addendum A and pet addendum as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Understood and Agreed:
Guest name (printed):
Guest's signature: _____________________________________Date:_____________
Owner signature: _____________________________________Date:_____________
Guest Phone Number: ________________________________________
Guest Mailing Address:
Pet Addendum to Rental Agreement for Galloping Get Away.
It is hereby agreed by and between Sally Brown/Shawn Blackshear and Guest, that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum. Tenant has been granted permission by Owner to keep the pet specified under the following terms & conditions below.The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:Breed: ___________________ Name: ___________________Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Breed: ___________________ Name: ___________________Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25.00per stay.
Tenant understands that pets are not allowed to be unattended unless crated. Pet owner is advised to bring crate; there are a couple dog towels at the home as well as some dog bedding. There is also a 4' high and 4' wide and 8' long dog kennel on the grass which may be used. Owner still must supervisor pet if used and is liable to any damage to kennel or the grass/yard. Pet supplies are located in black bin in laundry room.
Any damages and additional cleaning fees needed above and beyond the cleaning fee & security deposit is the sole responsibility of the Tenant.
3. Tenant shall treat the pet(s), prior to arrival with a topical flea/tick prevention medication.
4. The pet will at all times be under the complete control of a Tenant. Owner shall be held harmless for loss of pet for any reason. All pets must be leashed at all times.
5. All animal waste will be properly disposed of. Dog feces shall be scooped and removed from all immediate areas surrounding the house. There are some blue poop bags in kitchen drawer on the far left.
6. Pets are not allowed on any beds or furniture in the home. They are to be kept off bedroom carpet as well. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Bed spreads/pillow shams in the lower bed rooms are hundreds of dollars to replace. Any needed cleaning due to pets will be done professionally at tenets cost.
7. Any damage to the exterior or interior of the premises, grounds, wood flooring, walls, trim, finish, tiles, carpeting, furnishings, or any stains, etc., caused by the pet will be the full financial responsibility of the Tenant. Tenant agrees to pay all costs involved in the restoration to its original condition. If because of any such stains, etc., said damage is such that it cannot be removed, then Tenant hereby agrees to pay the full expense of replacement.
8. Tenant will prevent pets from engaging in behaviors or creating excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors such as excessive barking.
9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property. Tenant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Owner against all loss, liability, judgments, expenses (including attorney's fees), or claims by third parties for any injury to any person or damage to property of any kind whatsoever caused by the Tenant's pet(s).
10. a. Must be at least 1 year of age or older.b. Must be spayed or neutered.c. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
d. Must have no history of biting humans or fighting with other dogs.
Accepted and Agreed to By:
Tenant: _________________________________________ Date: __________________
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.