The apartment is situated in the 4th district in the “Freihaus Quartier” (creative scene, mall designer shops, modern galleries, restaurants and pubs) within easy walking distance to the Nashmarkt (the most well known market in Vienna), the Opera, the Albertina, Karlsplatz, the Ring and Kärntner Strasse. It is the perfect location to get to know the city. The most famous sightseeing spots are reachable by foot in a few minutes.
Public transport connections:
Underground/U-Bahn U1, U2, U4
Tram lines 1, 62 and the Badner Bahn
There are buses and the stop is near the building door. There is also a taxistand downstairs.
From the Airport the CAT takes 15 minutes (to Wien Mitte). Change to the U4 two stops to Karlsplatz, from here it is just a few minutes by foot to the apartment. It is also possible to park your car in a garage (€ 10 to 40 per day) but you can park and ride in from an outer district for € 3 per day as you can reach the apartment easily by tube.
The apartment is in a historical building from the 19th century. The Finnish peoples “big son” Jean Sibelius lived in the building between (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
The apartment is in the 4th floor (with a lift) and is about 80m². It is very quiet and sunny, as all the windows face into the courtyard. A special feature of this apartment is the huge balcony and the quiet courtyard, you can enjoy breakfast and the evenings here, after a busy day of sightseeing.
Our apartment is non-smoking, please respect this and only smoke on the balcony. The guests after you will thank you and you will feel more comfortable in fresh air.
The apartment has been newly renovated. Nearby you will find supermarkets, a pharmacy, restaurants, coffeehouses, bakeries, chemists, a tobacconist, the post office, AFM machines etc.
Evenings you don’t need to go far to reach (Schleifmühlgasse, Nashmarket, the Museums Quarter, inner city, the Bermuda Triangle etc.).
Layout of the apartment:
From the hall you come directly into the living room and living area. The kitchen is connected to the living room. In the hall area you will find the toilet. On the other side of the living room, you come into the master bedroom, a bathroom, a second small bedroom with a small staircase to a small floor with a window – a small tower room – there is no central hall.
What is in the apartment:
The flat has a big kitchen/living room with a coffee machine (filter and Nespresso), stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge (with a freezer), toaster, kettle, posts, pans and plates (crockery and cutlery).
In the living room there is a couch that can sleep 2 people, a dining table, a flat screen, a stereo (I pod and I phone compatible). On the wall is a mural from the Viennese artist Nicola Nehrer.
There are 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a couch that can be pulled out into a bed to sleep 2 people. We have made a special effort to make the sleeping area as comfortable as possible and to ensure that you will have enough space for clothing storage and for your suitcases. So you have maximum comfort and space.
At the back of the bedroom is a secret staircase, that goes up to the tower room, it is great for “chilling” and wonderful for kids.
The modern bathroom has a big shower and the toilet is separate. Sheets and blankets, towels and a hairdryer are provided.
The flat is very good for families and if you like we can also organize a baby/small children packet.
- Nespresso Coffee machine: bring your own capsules! Nespresso Shops: Malerstraße 7, Graben 10 in the 1st district.
- Baby/small children packet: travel cot with sheets and
blankets, potty,plastic sheet, baby bath, heater, bottle
warmer, kettle, high chair
- High speed internet (W-LAN)
- Flat screen with cable television (A1)
- Hifi stereo (I pod and I phone compatible)
- Ironing board and iron
Check-in time: 16:00
Check-out time: 10:00
Accès des voyageurs
Washing-machine and dryer: EUR 30,-- per stay
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can always reach me via telephone or e-mail me.
Network Name: A(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Wireless Key: 90B6FCDED7
Shower: tilting mechanism
Hot water: turn left and tilt forward
Cold water: turn right and tilt forward
Rain shower from above: Please GENTLY pull the pin in the valve (do not tear out and not turn it, just pull up to the resistance).
Water from the hand shower: Please push the pin back inside the faucet.
A1-Mediabox can be switched on with the A1 remote control. The light turns green. With this remote control you can select the programs (with the arrows "P" or switch in the middle of the inner circle and press OK to confirm).
TV remote control: Turn on the TV and adjust the volume with this remote control.
1. Feel and behave like you were at home.
2. Please give notice when something breaks, so we can fix it before the next guests arrive.
3. If you need any help or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.
4. Please do not smoke in the apartment. You may do this on the balcony.
5. Please don’t celebrate any parties in the apartment or on the balcony.
6. Please do not make any noisy activities the evening and at night that could disturb the neighbors.
7. Please bring no pets with you, without having clarified that before.
8. Please turn off the lights, the stove and all other electrical devices before you leave the apartment.
9. Please do not reprogram the heating system. (Thermostat in the living room: do not turn and do not press). There could be problems with the heating and hot water. Reprogramming costs EUR 30, - and will be deducted from the deposit.
10. Please don’t loose your apartment keys and lock up the apartment when you leave it. New keys cost EUR 200.
11. Please don’t let the key stuck inside when you leave the apartment. It can no longer be opened from the outside. The key service needs to be called. Opening the door will cost EUR 200.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 76 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hallo! Wir sind Daria und Jochen. Wir sind beruflich oft unterwegs, in dieser Zeit könnt ihr gerne bei uns wohnen und habt die Wohnung für euch alleine (bis auf einen kleinen privaten Bereich).
Da wir selbst drei Kinder haben, wissen wir, worauf es Familien mit Kindern bei Städtereisen ankommt. Bei uns findet ihr alles, was Ihr braucht, um euch so wohl wie zu Hause zu fühlen.
Wir sind sehr gerne Gastgeber und heißen Menschen aus aller Welt willkommen.