À propos de ce logement
Private room with Queen bed and full bath within walking distance to Mountain View's Castro St. Enjoy all the amenities of home at a fraction of Silicon Valley's hotel prices.
Spacious private room with a Spa Sensations memory foam Queen size mattress! Includes a desk for your work needs and a 40" flatscreen with Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu for your entertainment. Large closet is adjacent to the bedroom with plenty of space to hang all your clothes. The room is also equipped with a mini-fridge and coffee station.
A twin sized cot is available for couples traveling with children.
Accès des voyageurs
Your room with it's private bath is located on the bottom story of a four-story townhome. You'll enjoy the quiet premises while still having access to the common areas such as the living room, kitchen and laundry room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Need a pickup from the airport? Directions to the Caltrain? No matter your questions or request for assistance, I am here to help and make your stay comfortable. Don't be afraid to ask!
This AirBnB is located in Mountain View's Cuesta Park neighborhood. There are schools and community parks close by as well as a 24-hour pharmacy on Grant & El Camino Real, a Nob Hill supermarket on Grant, and a Peet's Coffee and Tea on the corner of Castro St and El Camino Real -- all within a 5 to 15 minute walk!
Getting around is easy! The public bus line 22 runs on El Camino Real from serving from Palo Alto all the way to San Jose throughout the day. Additionally, the Mountain View CalTrain station is a 20 minute walk or a short bike ride. If public transit isn't for you, Lyft Line and Uber Pool both operate here and you can get around the Bay Area for cheap using these taxi-app services.
For extended stays, linens will be changed once a week, or more frequently upon request. I will confirm with you upon check-in which day is best to change the linens.
1) Since the laundry room is located near my sleeping quarters, I ask that you check with me or my husband in advance to washing your laundry. I am also available to provide instructions on how to operate the machines.
2) I strive to maintain an allergen-free home for your comfort. Please, no perfumes, colognes, or heavy fragrances. If you do wear a fragrance, I kindly ask that you apply it outside of the home.
3) A note about outside visitors: please seek my approval for overnight guests or visitors.
4) Please return all keys during check-out. There is a $25 fee per set of lost keys.
5) You are granted kitchen access, although we ask that you make use of the mini-fridge in your room for storing your food. Please don't leave food out or uncovered that might encourage unwanted pests. Food containers and wraps are available for your use in the kitchen.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I am a Canadian living in California (yup, I substituted the snow for the sun!) but that doesn't mean I left the friendly hospitality that Canadians are known for behind!
So whether you are traveling on business or visiting the Golden State, you are always welcomed here. Or as we say in French, "Bienvenue!"