The units from Citiwest are second to none! We setup our homes down the last details and provide you a place simply ready to move in. Fully furnished with style, full linens, cutlery and dining ware.
CONTACT US FOR LONG TERM OPTIONS.
Welcome to Columbia House! This apartment is part of a multi-plex classical home! It has been modernly renovated and fully furnished to offer over 700 square feet of open concept space. The unit is complete down to the last detail! Includes parallel kitchen, private den, separate bedrooms and huge shower. Lots of windows for natural sunlight!
(And yes... we name all our units!)
• The apartment is heated, with openable windows.
• Refrigerator, microwave, electric stove range, oven, dishwasher
• Toaster oven
• Basic condiments provided
• Kitchen utensils and cookware
• Coffee Maker
• In -suite front loading washer and dryer set
• Iron & ironing board
• 43 inch LED TV
• Netflix and/or Cable TV
• Wifi and active ethernet ports
• Queen size bed with duvet
• SafeRest Premium Waterproof Lab Certified Bedbug Proof Zippered mattress encasement
• Full set of towels
• Bath gel, shampoo & conditioner
• Cotton pads & cotton swabs
• Basic sewing kit
• First aid kit
• Flashlight / Night lights
• Luggage rack
• Do you have a car? Free street parking is available around the neighbourhood
• Parking is subject to availability and are provided on a first come first serve basis.
• Local parking permits are not provided, we also do not provide assistance in the application for such permits.
• Extra cleaning services - $35 per hour, minimum 2 hours.
• Leaf removal - $40 per hour.
• Snow removal and de-icing $40 per hour.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire unit is open for you to use! Please note, this unit is located on the upper levels and would require walking up two levels of stairs.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Ease of stay and enjoyment is important to us! We are only a phone call or text away. We operate within the area and can provide support for your home, how to get around town, restaurant recommendations and help with even administrative matters.
1) Bookings will not be accepted from guest requests which do not include photos of the principal guest, to whom the key/security tag will be released on presentation of acceptable photo ID (passport or govt/state issued driver's license).
2) Lost keys or keys that are not returned upon checkout will be charged $100, deducted from the deposit. The replacement of keys and rekeying is an extensive and time consuming matter.
3) All occupants are required to sign a Tenancy Agreement upon arrival and form K. This a local formality for rentals, please message me for details if needed.
4) Check-in and check-out
Early check ins and late check outs are subject to availability and must be pre-arranged. Same day request may not be accommodated. Late check-outs well past noon may be subject to additional nightly rates.
5) Please do not plug in vacuum cleaners or other high electrical consumption devices in power sockets. The electrical panel may be tripped. Should technicians or staff be called to rectify this issue due to misuse, a $20 site visit will be charged.
6) Leaf and snow removal services are not included.
Please treat my home like you would yours!
• Please remove your shoes when entering the condo.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited within the unit, on the balcony, and in all building common areas. Bylaws impose fines on residents for infringements.
• No pets please.
• No unregistered guests are permitted to stay overnight.
• No more than 6 persons in the apartment at any time.
• Please keep your noise level down after 11pm, kindly be considerate to our neighbors.
• This is a self-serviced suite so we do not normally provide daily room cleaning and services. Guests are requested to leave the suite in a clean condition, as it was on initial occupation.
• Additional charges will be applied if there are unwashed dishes, spills, or excessive food scraps etc to be disposed of. Cleaning supplies such as mops and vacuum cleaner are in the storage room in case the need arise.
• Guests are expected to dispose of their own garbage using the building facilities. Used towels, linen etc should be left in the bathtub.
• Guests are requested to shut off all faucets, turn off all electrical devices and lights and lock the door when leaving the apartment.
• Lost keys and / or remotes $100 per item.
• Items such as dishes, cutlery, hairdryer, iron, ironing board etc are provided for your convenience, please feel free to make use of it and return them in the original place so our next guests can use them.
• Initial supply of tissue, toilet paper, Qtip, cotton pads, foil, plastic wrap and other consumables are provided to start off your stay. Those items will be refilled if you option for additional housekeep services during stay.
• If you need to do your laundry, washer and dryers are provided in unit. A
few laundry pods and dryer sheets are provided upon check-in to get you started.
• Please refrain from removing makeup using the towels. Cotton puffs are provided for that purpose.
• Please do not re-arrange furniture items
• Please do not remove beddings and bed linens from the bed. Used beddings and bed linens should be left on the behind after check out.
• Please do not place luggage bags or suitcases on the bed or couch. This is to prevent the spread of any potential bed bugs and hygiene.
• We are not responsible for the retrieval of mail or lost mail. No mail keys will be provided to guest unless specified. Should you require postage services, please inquire, we have a business address for such services.
• Parcel pick up would be subject to a $10 pick up and storage fee.
• Right for showings. The Landlord and management company reserves the right to access the rental unit for any showings to prospective tenants. The current guest / tenant will be given 24 hour advance notice of such showings. Such request cannot be refused.
Cet hôte a 160 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Citiwest focuses on providing fully furnished service apartments and executive rental suites for our clients and tenants. We have a team of local real estate industry professionals, backed with years of experience and expertise.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Every unit of ours is fully operated and managed by our team. We cater our product to mature audiences and professionals. Every unit launched from Citiwest undergoes a quality inspection. We would never attain our pieces of furnishings from random and untrusted places. We source our mattresses, beddings and linens from the same corporate provider, giving you a consistent level of comfort and standard of quality throughout our line.
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
To maintain our rental line up of the highest quality and minimal wear and tear, our operations follow strict policies that do not allow over two occupants per bedroom and have minimum rental requirements. A policy we are proud to uphold, providing a level of quality, cleanliness and prestige only from Citiwest.
With a constant effort in providing our clients and neighbours an environment free of smoking, drugs, partying, and excessive noise, we follow strict rules against the aforementioned activities. We thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Life motto: Places to go and People to see!