Beautifully renovated and tastefully house of Tiagua 81. A collection of self-catering accomodation located in the rural village of Tiagua, Lanzarote.
Tiagua Village, Finca 81: An original Canarian country home dating back to the 19th Century, updated and restored to its full potential in 2012, The main house now consists of two studio apartments plus two one bedroom apartments. Beside the main house there is also a 2 bedroom Rubicon Cottage, originally a Bodega where the wine was produced.
Each apartment is named after the islands most popular wines. In the main house each apartment is laid out around an enclosed central courtyard.From the left:
- El Grifo studio for 2
- Mozaga studio for 2
- Reymar 1 bedroom apartment
- Bermejo 1 bedroom apartment
Accès des voyageurs
Solar heated salt water Swimming pool, Enclosed Courtyard with WIFI, Lounge area with reading room, Utility washing machine room with wetsuit shower & storage for sports equipment. BBQ and al fresco dining, plus off road parking
Central Courtyard: a shared, enclosed area to relax on sofas, and to make use of the WIFI. Also within the courtyard there is a sunken room, (original Aljibe), which is now a small book share zone where guests can swap holiday reads...
Please, we would appreciate our guests to follow these rules:
- Close doors and windows when leaving and turn off lights, stoves, TV, etc ...
- Smoke is not allowed in the property
- The contribution to the care of the environment is important. In Tiagua 81 we separate for recycling in different garbage containers. It is also important to avoid excessive consumption of water and electricity.
- Avoid making excessive noise that may break the tranquility of the place, especially at sleeping times.
- The rental car is almost necessary to make your trips around the island from the house. We have agreements with the biggest rent a car in the Canary Islands that delivers and picks up your car right at their office at the airport. We can arrange this for you, if you prefer. We would just need to know the type of car you need and I´ll send you the total price.
The local manager and housekeeper for Tiagua81 is Rachel. You have her telephone number below should you need her for anything during your stay. There is a noticeboard in the communal lounge with the days that Rachel will be at Tiagua81. (Rachel - tel/text/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) ; (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
Empresa dispuesta a mostrar a nuestros huéspedes una experiencia única en Lanzarote a través de nuestras Casas en el Corazón de Lanzarote!