Come and enjoy our beautiful, self-contained exquisite suite, located on the Beaver Island, minutes away from the beach.
Stay in your own private two bedroom suite and get fresh eggs from the chicken coop, pick veggies, walk to the beach.
Stay in your own private two bedroom suite and get fresh eggs from the chicken coop, pet our hens, Ginger Fluff the rabbit, and smell the flowers around. The suite has lots of windows of backyard in living space and it is nice and cool in the hot summer months.
The space, lovingly decorated with a zest of mexican style offers two bedroom / one bath, with queen bed, plus single bed, as well as two double pull-out couches in the living area.The second bedroom has only one bed, but it is spacious and can be used as a play room as well. Fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and a big Barbecue outside.
Our beautiful garden is situated on 1/3 of an acre, wonderful place for a huge variety of flowers, mature shrubs and fruit trees. Our yard is fully fenced and it is safe for small children.
Accès des voyageurs
You can hang out in the back yard, gardens and back bottom decks. Explore the chicken coop, play with animals. 'Possibly' have a fire in the pit.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests have full privacy during their stay.
Our family lives upstairs from you and are generally very quiet and always available. During the week is just me and my 12 years old daughter, my husband comes just for the weekend. If you feel like talking to us about gardening, parenting, foraging, fermenting, padleboarding, philosophy, books feel free to do it.
P.s. if you need a babysitter during your stay let us know, my dougther Annie has competitive rates;)
Our little paradise is situated 5 minutes walk from the outstanding Francisl Point Marine Park and 3 minutes drive from Baker beach. In a short ride you can enjoy the fabulous hikes such as Pender Hill and Mount Daniel, which give you views across the Malaspina Strait to Vancouver Island. Other hikes in the area include the newly constructed Suncoast Trail, world famous Skookumchuck Narrows Provincial Park, Sakinaw Outflow, and many more hikes too numerous to mention.
Many boat tours are offered in the area, such as Sunshine Coast Tours who offers marine tour packages such as the stunningly beautiful Princess Louisa Inlet Tour to Chatterbox Falls. Fishing tours are also available. For a wonderful narrated tour of the harbour, the Slocat Tour can be booked very inexpensively
1. No smoking allowed indoors or outdoors.
2. The guest shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
3. Please be gentle with the animals, if you want to hold them and pet them, let me know and i can introduce you to them.
4. The property uses a septic system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or baby wipes should be flushed at any time.Reasonable noise level outside. After 10 pm, the noise should be minimal.
5. Just a reminder that an extra person fee does apply to children 1 and up.You have to make sure to include the children in your booking form.
6. No cooking shellfish and crabs in the house, fish lis fine. Resently we had a very " stinky" experience and we would like to keep the suite odor free.
Thank you and we are looking forward to hear from you!!