À propos de ce logement
3 Bedroom light Nippori apartment. 3 minutes walk to the JR Yamanote Line(Nippori Station),8 min walk YANESEN. Quickly access downtown Tokyo in comfort from Narita Airport aboard the Keisei Skyliner, The Skyliner provides non-stop service to Nippori Station , with easy access to all of Tokyo's neighbourhoods. Very close to Ueno & Akihabara, with lots of small local restaurants within walk from the apartment. Perfect for a family.Pocket wifi provided.(中文)
More information about the room is below
My 3 bedroom 48 square meters apartment is a perfect base for any travellers in Tokyo. Located in a semi modern residential apartment building with a view out across Nippori and to the northeast of Tokyo. There is an elevator in the building so it is very easy to get up and down. The apartment has 3 separate bedroom, each with a double bed and sliding doors to divide them from the living room. Inside is a fully functioning kitchen, with gas stove, microwave and simple cooking utensils for you to prepare meals. Centered in the textile district of Tokyo the apartment has sourced the decoration from the neighbourhood.
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen with microwave, gas stove, fridge & kettle
- Separate shower room and washlet toilet
- Air conditioners
- Iron & ironing board
- Large TV
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
3 double beds
+++++++++++++++ Children +++++++++++++++
We count children over 3 as regular guests, but children up to 3 can stay for free. Please let us know how many people would be arriving though :)
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 151 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Nobuyoshi and I love fishing and traveling. I have two young kids and love playing with them. I am excited to help you get the most out of your vacation to Tokyo. I am very proud of my country and want to share its beauty with other travellers. Please enjoy your stay at my apartment and I hope you find it a comfortable place to stay while you explore Tokyo!