In Santos, Lisbon's Design District with its design and architecture shops and schools, surrounded by traditional taverns and restaurants, bars and clubs. Experience the lifestyle of pitoresque Madragoa in the confort of our cosy and modern apartment
Our apartment is located in Santos known as the Design District for its design shops, design and architecture schools, traditional taverns and "petiscos" restaurants, bars and clubs. More exaclty in Madragoa, a tiny and picturesque neighborhood with narrow streets which used to be home to Lisbon's fishwives and fishing community.
The apartment is near all the public transport you will need to visit the city:
- 10-min walk from the metro/train/ferry. Cais do Sodre station
- 2-min walk from several trams (including the historic 28 which will drive you around the most typical and visited places in Lisbon)
- 20-min walk to BAIXA-CHIADO
To make you feel at home away from home, we have two confortable bedrooms each with a double bed, one large and fully functional living room with one sofa bed and an extra inflatable mattress, a fully furnished kitchen and attached work/breakfast space, and to top it all up, a wonderfull terrace with barbecue, dinning space, large sofas and a shower.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to:
- Internet/Smart TV
- Fully fitted kitchen (oven/microwave/fridge/washing machine, etc)
- 2 double confy bedrooms
- 1 double sofa bed (living room)
- 1 extra inflatable mattress
- 1 modern bathroom
- Towels, linens & bedsheets included
- terrace with barbecue and shower
All pictures hanging on the walls belong to a young portuguese artist called Eduardo Belchior, and can be purchased directly with him – both hard copy or digital format; other works can be ordered by approaching Eduardo directly – contact details: (EMAIL HIDDEN) ; +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
While you enjoy your stay, we kindly request that you pay attention to the following rules:
- respect for the care and maintenance of the property;
- do not smoke inside the house - balconies and terrace are ok to smoke;
- no pets allowed;
- do not try to break into locked doors or cabinets;
- respect silence rules and regulations, and do not play loud music or make too much noise after 10 pm, especially during week days - remember, this is a historique neighborhood, and most of our neighboors are elderly folks who also enjoy their confort;
- no drugs;
- turn off all the lights, heaters, and taps on your way out;
- enjoy your stay!