À propos de ce logement
Wonderful location with a view of the Boston Common Public Park - just next to Boylston Station - situated in the downtown Theatre District close to Chinatown & South Station - easy walk through the park to reach shopping and historical tourist spots
Beautiful modern one-bedroom with a view of the Boston Common Park - located in the downtown district bordering the Theatre District with its amazing nightclubs, theaters, and other venues. Chinatown is behind the building if you fancy some authentic Chinese cuisine. The home includes an entry way, kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and ceiling to floor windows for a great view and lots of sunlight. Laundry is available in the basement - you can purchase a card, add money, and do your laundry if necessary - utilities and wifi included - The location is perfect: just next to Boylston Station - there are countless cafes, bars, and restaurants in the neighborhood
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have access to:
-bathroom (shower, sink, toilet, fan, etc.)
-laundry - in the basement
- closet space
- fully furnished living room
- fully furnished bedroom
- stocked kitchten
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll have the place to yourself, but please call or message me if you need something.
- Check in is at 4pm.
- Check out is at 12 noon.
- If you need to get in touch with me, please call my mobile # listed on the reservation information page or communicate with me via the Airbnb message platform.
- You can park in this garage - 47 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
- In Boston, most metered spaces are free from 8pm - 8am & on Sundays & Holidays.
- NO SMOKING (You'll have to do that outside if you smoke)
- Please keep the house exactly like you found it - Please don't leave a mess - Please don't leave things dirty.
- If you use the bathroom, clean or wipe things down
- If you use the kitchen, please clean dishes and wipe things down as well (There's a dishwasher with washing powder)
- No guest allowed - you can meet friends at other venues
- Shoes off in the apartment - please leave by the door. If you would like please bring some slippers.
- Please keep things quiet after 10pm
- If you smoke, you must go outside! NO smoking inside! (the full security deposit will be withheld if a guest smokes in the house)
- If you cook, please turn the fan on.
- Please use your common sense, and if you are not sure, ask...
- Remember, this is my house - so please treat it with respect.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 88 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi. My name is KJin!
I am Korean, was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. I went to Yonsei University in Korea, earned my bachelor's degree in Classical Piano. I moved to Boston and graduated from Boston University in 2013 - got a Master of Music Degree. I live in Boston and am working as a freelancer pianist and sometimes as a tour guide!
I love exercising, playing jazz, meeting people, dancing, laying on the beach drinking cold beer, shopping and travel ;)
Nice to meet you all!!