Central Location: Walk Everywhere- Times Square, Grand Central 7 min, Macys/Penn Station, Empire State Building,5th Avenue Shops, Korea Town 3 min, subway less than 1 min away. Modern, Spacious 1 Bedroom w/ Private Outdoor Patio, 36th St & 5/6 Avenue
- No noise outdoors after 11 pm. Please be considerate of the neighbors (this is a strict rule as some neighbors are sensitive and may try to call the authorities if there is an issue).
- No smoking inside. You can smoke on the patio. You must dispose of cigarettes in trash.
- If there are any items damaged or missing from this property, this amount will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Any noise or littering complaints will be enforced.
- No illegal activity (common sense, but we have to have this rule)
- Dogs are allowed, but only well behaved house trained under 50lb
- If something is amiss or you need something, call us so we can solve the problem
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Welcome! I love New York and have lived in both Manhattan and Brooklyn. Nothing beats being in the heart of Manhattan... the excitement, the energy, the opportunity to do anything pretty much 24/7.. best city in the world! This apartment is literally a few minutes walk away from delicious food (the kind you see on Food Network and what critics rave about and Instagrammers love, such as Shake Shack (from famous restaurateur Danny Meyer), Top Chef's David Burke's Fabrick, Keens Steakhouse, best Korean food, NYC's first Chik Fil A!, etc.), along with all the exciting things that people come to New York for (Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway shows (Hamilton!), Grand Central Station, Macy's flagship store, New York Public Library (iconic building with lions outside - where they filmed Spider Man), Bryant Park, Penn Station/Madison Square Garden, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall ... which is perfect for me as I appreciate walking around the city, grabbing a drink at a chill spot, discovering hidden gems, and feasting on the food of foodie dreams. When I have out-of-town guests, I rise to the occasion of NYC tour guide, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Full disclosure: I'm also known to be a neat freak and bookworm as you might notice from the extensive collection on the bookshelf for you to enjoy. Any questions? Happy to help and am fluent in English, Swiss German, German, and French.