À propos de ce logement
DINNER & BREAKFAST inc! Traditional Japanese Ryokan in Dorogawa, Nara pref. Sumptuous HOT SPRINGS; panoramic mountain views! Delightful staff. Optional pick-up service from station. Highly recommended.
Many tourists visit the place for camping and playing in the river from May to Sep. Enjoy the sound of the clear stream while walking along the riverside, it is the best place for hiking and trekking. Also, in the neighboring stalactite cave, the temperature is 18 degrees throughout the year!
The ideal sanctuary for those who value sublime comfort and relaxation. Steeped in history, the Dorogawa Hot Springs Area owes its fame to the hospitality afforded visiting ascetics to nearby sacred Mt. Omine. Above all, the “Masugen” is the most authentic Japanese-style inn, with a truly welcoming atmosphere.
Dinner & breakfast inc. Beautiful well-appointed rooms, refined HOT SPRINGS bathing & breathtaking mountain scenery.
* PICK UP SERVICE (paid)
From/To Shimoichiguchi Station
6 PERSONS MAX.
- 6 single futons inc
Shared bathroom/restroom, hot springs facility
Warm welcome/relaxing environment guaranteed.
Accès des voyageurs
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Internet (* It is NOT a pocket Wi-Fi device)
- 100% Natural Hot Spring (shared)
- Yukata for number of people
- Fresh towels for number of people
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Air conditioner
- Dinner and breakfast
- Starry sky tour
Échanges avec les voyageurs
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is ""縁 (EN)"" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 14 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I am a Sara :)
I live in Yoshino, Nara, Japan's most famous cherry blossom spot!
Yoshino is not so famous but I think it’s one of the best location in Japan, so I’m excited to share our neighborhood with you!
I became Airbnb host, as I am seeking to make the global community fully aware of the wonderful attractions Yoshino and Nara has to offer.
I'd like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. I'll do my best to serve you.
Please fully enjoy Japan and have a great stay!