Private guest house located in a quiet neighborhood. The house has a 90% Walk Score and is walking distance to numerous shops, stores and restaurants. The guesthouse has a private yard, entrance and guests have access to the salt water pool.
This Studio City guesthouse is a tidy 1 bedroom / 1 bath guesthouse has a private entrance through the backyard gate and is situated in the back of the main house property. My house has a Walk Score of 90% as the location is a short walk from numerous stores, coffee shops (Starbucks among others), restaurants, mani / pedi locations, gyms, yoga studios, massages and hiking at Fryman Canyon. On Sundays there is the Studio City Farmers Market which is less than a one mile walk. The Universal City Metro station is 2 miles away and offers free parking. The metro is a great way to explore downtown, see events at the Staples center or a Dodgers game. The house is situated South of Ventura Blvd and off of Coldwater Canyon and has easy access to Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Universal Studios, and Burbank.
The guesthouse is fully furnished and amenities include:
- wifi access (Airport Extreme);
- fresh linens and towels;
- coffee and a selection of teas;
- flat screen tv with Directv;
- full private bath (shower only, no tub);
- empty closet and drawers for putting away clothes;
- washer / dryer;
- coffee maker;
- plates, silverware, cups, glasses;
- private yard;
- access to main yard with BBQ and pool;
- mini frig;
- AC and Heating;
- there is lots of unrestricted street parking in front of my house
I can't remember what type of mattress I purchased but guests rave about the bed!
The guesthouse comfortably sleeps two. If your party is larger (e.g. a third person or child) please contact me in advance to discuss arrangements. I do have a new pack and play available.
Just so you know...
(1) In the main house is a yellow lab. Though she does not go in the guesthouse, if you suffer from severe pet allergies you should know that a dog does roam the yard from time-to-time. There is a thorough cleaning between guests, but it could be likely that allergens are present.
(2) Approximately once per week there is yard service usually after 9am on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Sometimes this can be noisy - leaf blowers, weed whackers, lawn mowers, etc. There is also a pool maintenance man that cleans the pool - this is very quiet but he does enter through the back gate.
I hope that you travel safely both to and from Studio City and that your future be lined with good health, rich adventure, professional and personal growth and pure happiness!
Absolutely no smoking! This is a quiet neighborhood and it is not suited for parties...