À propos de ce logement
This 107m2 newly built apartment (2014) is oriented to the south-west and is very bright and generous with its 3-meter high ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows, which all face out on the orbiting, 24 square meter terrace.
** You are a 1 minute walk away from Oktoberfest!
Loft feeling is provided through the high ceilings and through the open area for living, eating and cooking, which integrates original pillar elements from a former building. Also the furniture is kept in a modern industrial style.
The intelligent layout of the 107square meter apartment also creates a separate, very private area with bed-, dressing- and bathroom. The spacious walk-in closet and elegant freestanding bath tub add extra luxury. All rooms and bathrooms have pleasant floor heating.
The apartment has another room for kids, guests or work. This room is equipped with desk, wardrobe and a single bed, which can be extended to sleep 2 persons on 90 cm mattresses each.
There is a separate guest bathroom with a shower, as well as a storage room with wardrobe and shoe cabinet.
Accès des voyageurs
We are renting out our entire apartment to you, so you have access to everything you please. There will be fresh towels, sheets and covers for you.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available via phone, email or text if you need anything.
- Germans are clean, punctual, and very "by the book" in the best way
- It's safe to walk outside - even late at night - that's Germany!
- Majority of people will be able to speak to you in English although they'll most probably speak to you in German at first (you can't recognise a foreigner easily as Munich is extremely multicultural)
- Most stores will be closed on Sunday. This talks about Germany's work-life balance. Make sure you plan your food needs in advance.
- Always recycle trash, don't walk in the bicycle lane, don't litter, keep it clean, don't be loud after 10pm - people will get upset or simply call the police on you without warning.
- Don't ride the train without a ticket (you have to stamp it before you go onto the tracks).
Welcome to our apartment! It would be great if you treat it as you would expect your guests to behave at your home.
- be so kind not to wear street shoes in the flat
- do not smoke in the loft
- no parties or loud music during your stay
- respect our neighbours' privacy and the deserved quietness especially after 22:00 (10 pm). It is very common to directly call the police in Germany if loud noise is heard after 10pm.
KEYS. Keep your keys safe as they are (weirdly) REALLY expensive to replace. If you lose the keys, you will carry the subsequent costs (installation of a new lock cylinder and new preparation of the keys, approx. 300 € ).
DAMAGES. You will be billed with all costs from damage and, or contamination of the rented premises, including all assets.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy your stay and come again soon!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
South African/Lithuanian urban gypsies/professional nomads.
* We speak English, kalbame lietuviškai, ons praat Afrikaans, hablamos español, falamos Português, wir sprechen Deutsch, Мы говорим по русский, una mica en català and 우리는 한국어를 조금 말할 수 있습니다 - so message us in whatever language you're comfortable in!
5 years ago a South African and a Lithuanian met in Seoul, South Korea.
Here are the events that followed:
- Engaged after a year in Macau.
- Married 3 months later in SA + Lithuania.
- Backpacked through Spain + Portugal for a month of our honeymoon.
- Founded our online urban fashion start-up in Vilnius.
- Last year our little nomadic cub, Milan, joined us.
- By his first birthday Milan had adventured to 27 countries, across a span of 4 continents. **He's currently 2 years old and has travelled to 37 countries across 6 continents.
As you can probably tell, we're INSANELY passionate about travelling! Some people like to save to buy a house, some like to splash on cars, some like to party - we love travelling. It’s really as simple as that.
(Other things we love include Korean cuisine and k-dramas, impromptu road trips, craft beer, good wine, foreign film, Alan Watts, and perfecting our coffee grind!)