Gorgeous two bedroom apartments right by the river – excellent location in The City!
Who says you can’t enjoy fresh air in London? These stylish two bedroom apartments by the river offer a fresh breeze that you can enjoy from your private balcony. The new development is beautiful inside and out, with lovely trees and fountains outside and a modern furnishing inside the apartment. The lounge and dining area gets lots of natural light through the large windows and is decorated with premium furniture, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi and in the modern kitchen you find all the amenities needed to enjoy a meal and make yourself feel at home. The two double bedrooms feature comfy beds and great storage space, and with two fully equipped bathrooms there’s no need to fight over who gets to enjoy the lovely shower first in the morning.
The City is a super attractive location in London; busy by city workers from Monday to Friday, ensuring that bars and restaurants are always bustling with great atmosphere, and enjoy easy walking access to London’s many great attractions. Walk to the famous St Paul’s Cathedralin just five minutes, the Monument to the Great Fire of London in ten minutes, and cross the river and reach the mouth-watering food market Borough Market in just under fifteen minutes. Mansion House is the closest underground station from where you can easily reach the rest of the city.
1. Keys: Please send us a valid ID, such as a passport or driver’s license at the time of confirming a booking.
2. On checkout please drop keys in the mailbox.
3. You will find a WiFi password in welcome letter at the time of arrival or you can find MiFi Dongle in the apartment so you and your party can enjoy free internet facilities.
4. We provide extra bed at an additional cost of GBP 20 per night.
5. We provide travel cot/high chair at an additional cost of GBP 35 per week.
6. We do not allow parties/loud music in our apartments.
7. Our Standard check-in and check-out timing are:
Monday to Friday -1500hrs – 2030hrs
Weekends- 1500hrs -1730hrs
Check-out time: 1000 hrs
An out of hours check in & check out is subject to availability & needs to be agreed at the time of making the booking & in case agreed the following charges apply:
Early weekday check in- £20 per hour
Late weekday check in- £50 for check in between 2030hrs-2300 hrs, post 2300 hrs £100
Late weekday check out- £20 per hour until 1300 hrs and post 1300 hrs one night charge is applied.
Early weekend check in- £20 per hour
Late weekend check in- £50 for check in between 1730hrs-2300 hrs, post 2300 hrs £100
Late weekend check out- £20 per hour until 1300 hrs and post 1300 hrs one night charges applied.
8. In order to ensure the best possible service and comfort during your stay with us, we would ask you to provide us with the following information:
a. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival in London as well as at the apartment for the key collection at the time of booking.
b. Guest has to call our front desk team an hour prior to arrival at the apartment. Should we not have heard from you, or been able to contact you one hour after you were due to arrive, we will leave the apartment and await your call. This will incur a £30 charge during our Front Desk hours and may then delay us being able to get back to the apartment to give you the keys. If after the Front Desk hours you may not be able to gain access to your apartment.