À propos de ce logement
This stunning waterfront home offers nearly 5000 square feet between 4 separate levels, and sleeps up to 16 guests.
Neptune features virtually every luxury amenity available and is perfect for family and friends, large group outings, couples, business travelers and retreats.
Lake Panorama is the Midwest's best kept secret and is conveniently located between Des Moines, Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska. Area amenities are abundant and include boating, golfing, fishing and biking.
Welcome to "Neptune" at Lake Panorama, Iowa...
This magnificent luxury waterfront home offers you, your family and guests an ideal year round retreat at beautiful Lake Panorama. This amazing home offers nearly 5000 square feet of living space on 4 levels, sleeps up to 16 guests and features virtually every amenity available including:
- Master King Suite with Spa Style Master Bath
- Spacious Guest Suites
- Crows Nest Sleeping Loft with Private Balcony
- Dormitory Style Bunk Room with Private Bath and Kitchenette
- Fully Furnished Indoor and Outdoor Chef’s Kitchens
- Surround Sound Theater Area with Flat-screen TV's and HD satellite
- Game Area featuring Billiards and Ping-Pong
- Four Seasons Sun Room
- 3 See Thru Gas Fireplaces
- Pub Style Bar with flat screen TV
- Indoor/Outdoor Stereo System
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
Outdoors, this waterfront property will continue to amaze and features:
- Protected, No-Wake Cove – Perfect for swimming, fishing and relaxing
- Multiple Furnished Decks and Patios
- Outdoor Chef’s Kitchen with Gas Grill
- Private Sand Beach Area
- Lilly Pad - Kids love it!
- Pontoon and Speedboat rentals available! – Call us for details
- Fishing Dock
- Infinity Fire-pit Area
Lake Panorama is the Midwest's best kept secret and is centrally located just minutes away from Des Moines, Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska. With the largest variety of vacation home offerings, Interra Properties has the perfect place for your next unforgettable vacation, family reunion, corporate outing, or other special event. Relax, reconnect and rejuvenate with family and friends as you experience lake living at it’s finest while enjoying any number of area activities and attractions…
- Pontoon and speed boat rentals available!
- Championship golf on a wide variety of area golf courses.
- Lay in the sun, float in the cove, and play in the sand.
- Go fishing and hunting.
- Watch the “show” in the night sky.
- Savor fine food and drink from your own chef’s kitchen.
- Boat to the lakefront Tiki Bar at the Port and listen to live music.
- Watch your favorite sporting event or movie on the big screen.
- Take a wine tour of numerous area wineries.
- Play pool, ping pong or poker.
- Go shopping or antiquing.
- Roast marshmallows and tell stories around a lakeside campfire.
- Go ice skating, skiing or snowmobiling.
- Bike on the 70 + mile Raccoon River Valley Bike Trail
Or, just sit back, relax and worry about those things tomorrow… Whatever it is that you enjoy, you are sure to have an unforgettable time as your enjoyment is our only concern.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Local, friendly staff available to help plan your stay and provide any assistance during your stay.
Minimum age of 25 years old required for primary renter.
Signed rental agreement required prior to stay.
No guest boats of any kind are allowed. Boat rentals available for our guests.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires