A newly refurbished (with love) barn in a beautiful semi-rural setting in the 'village of Throop'. The Barn was built in the late 1700's/ early 1800's as a malthouse, an outbuilding for the neighbouring Stour View, a late Georgian House built in 1790.
The malthouse was used to make ships biscuits in the latter 1800's and as a shooting range for a local rifle club in the mid 20th century. It was converted into three residential dwellings in the early 1990's.
Parking gratuit sur place
Télévision par câble