À propos de ce logement
This Summit-County Condo is a great "launchpad" for family outings in the Rockies! Located 1 hour from Denver, minutes from world class skiing, hiking & shopping plus only steps from Lake Dillon & the Marina's water sports. The decor is 80's but priced right. Outdoor year-round hot tub & seasonal pool. Big view of the lake and 10 Mile Range from our 3rd floor condo. You've found Paradise!
Our condo also offers:
1) A built in work out (3rd floor-no elevator)
2) Colorado TV (our view changes with the seasons, and every few hours with the CO weather)
3) Memories (you'll feel like a kid again in our 80's condo)
4) Tan lines (sunblock required year round!)
5) Great downstairs neighbors! We love them, so please be considerate.:)
Accès des voyageurs
Access to entire space except a small owner's closet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available for help at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
The Arapahoe Cafe serves a great breakfast and offers a special nightly pub menu. Pug Ryan's has also been a favorite.
1) Any person allowed on the property by a guest, is the sole responsibility of the guest.
2) Please respect the CDL's quite hours from 10pm-7am. (Strictly enforced)
2) Common Areas: Laundry Room, Game Room, Locker rooms and Saunas are open from 9am-10pm. The Sauna is electric heat-do not pour water on it. Please clean up after yourself in common areas.
3) Pool and Hot Tub: The Pool (seasonally) and hot tub (year-round) are open from 9am-10pm and are for owners, their guests and renters only. Since there is no life guard on duty, users assume full responsibility. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
4) Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per unit. Each vehicle is allowed one parking spot. All cars must be prepared to move for the plow between 8am and 4pm. Recreational trailers are allowed short term parking-one week, and one space each. Trailers are not allowed at all on MLK and Presidents weekends and during the Christmas-New Year's holiday season.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I am a Denver Native and love Colorado and its year-round outdoor lifestyle. My family has enjoyed Dillon and Summit County for 50 years and counting, but who's counting? After skiing away the winter, we hike, fish, kayak, sail, bike and paddle board all summer. Fresh powder and cool summer evenings...the best of both worlds!