Welcome to our home. We will make you feel like a friend amongst locals; comfortable and happy while enjoying a memorable vacation in Riviera Maya.
Located on the best street of the PA complex, 10 minutes walk from the beaches of PA, only 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen and 40 minutes from Tulum.
Ideal as a base for a comfortable and relaxing vacation in Puerto Aventuras, while enjoying the stunning beaches, theme parks and archaeological sites of the Riviera Maya and Yucatan Peninsula; All this, very close to your suite in Puerto Aventuras.
The suite has its own entrance and parking and has been equipped for your convinience with: a Queen sized bed with comfortable pillows. Mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, TV and Wi-Fi free access.
It has a nice and relaxed balcony and a brand new and elegant bathroom.
Security Safe Box and spacious closet.
Accès des voyageurs
In this suite, you will be independent from the rest of the house, you will have your own set of keys so you can come and go as you wish.
For the rest of the house, certain spaces on the main floor remain private, in the morning you will have your breakfast in the dining room.
When you arrive, we can give you a tour of the place, so that you know where and when to enjoy the main attractions of the area, where to eat, convenience store, bank ATMs, etc.
Along with lodging in your suite, we include for the same cost, continental breakfast (except Sundays) served in the dining room, as well as daily cleaning and arrangement of your suite.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
It is highly likely that we will be around and available in the mornings and afternoons so if you are interested in getting to know the area a little better, get a couple of recommendations or just for a good chat, let us know.
Prior to your arrival, we will provide you with relevant information so that you can better organize your travel plans, whether you want to rent a car or use public transportation, we will indicate our suggestions and recommendations as locals as well as our telephone number (and Whatsup in In case they you wish) and e-mail, once the reservation is complete and it is confirmed. Call us and we will do our best to help you.
We love meeting new people and are always excited to help and know more about where they come from and what brought them to Puerto Aventuras.
One of us is an anthropologist specialized in Maya History and Culture, if you are interested in visiting the archaeological sites and surrounding areas and to know more about the amazing Mayan culture at first hand, we will certainly be able to discuss with your plans and provide specialized advise to you to bring something extra, exciting and memorable to you . Including customized guided tours to help you make the most of your vacation time and money, by visiting "off the beaten track" places; Magic cenotes, authentic Mayan villages and communities and nature reserves.
In some cases, we can welcome you with your pets (only small dogs like chihuahua or yorki), for which we would coordinate in advance, with you some items such as special needs, deposit (refundable at the end of your stay) to have the room in the best Conditions appropriate for the occasion.
We have pets on our own. Please let us know if you have any allergies or any other needs that we should keep in mind in this regard.
We include basic daily maid service, beach towels, bath towels and bed linen.
In some cases, for those guests who require transportation services to or from the nearby airport, we can get you with personalized transfers without having to wait, take or pick up other users at reduced prices. Just ask Roy.
HOUSE RULES. CHECK IN 3:00 pm CHECK OUT 12:00 pm.
WELCOME, we wish you have a great time and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
This is our family home. Our house is your house, so please treat it with respect as if it was your own.
- We are a couple who likes to keep things on the quiet side and value respect for others and other’s property.
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 6:00 am.
- Keeping the room tidy is your responsibility, we do offer complimentary basic daily cleaning (no extra fee) but it is expected that you will do your part in returning the room as you received it.
- No parties allowed.
- No drugs, alcohol or smoking in the property. If you want to smoke please ask.
- We expect that the windows and suite door be kept locked when you are out.
Save energy, GO GREEN !!!!
- Help us build a sustainable environment.
Make responsible use of the air conditioned unit and fan. Avoid negligent use.
PLEASE TURN OFF AC and FAN every time you leave the suite.
PLEASE Turn off the lights, every time you leave the suite.
If you use the AC please close every window and TURN OFF THE FAN.
Thank you for use the AC in between 22º. and 25º. celsius
- Two-person maximum occupancy. We are able to accommodate more than two, please ask.
- Fee per extra person $22 USdlls in your suite. Need more space or days??,ask us.
- Please do not invite additional visitors without discussing with us first.
- Additional overnight guests not allowed.
- Thank you for not flushing anything but the toilet paper.
PLEASE PLACE SANITARY NAPKINS, WET-WIPES, COTTON-BALLS, TAMPONS, ETC. IN THE SANITARY BIN NEXT TO THE TOILET.
- Basic cleaning is included. It will be done between 7:30 am and 9:30 am, except sundays and holidays (Eastern, dec 25th, jan the first)
- To wash the dishes please take them downstairs. Please don´t wash them in the lavatory or in the shower.
- Thank you for NOT HANGING towels or wet clothes on the chair or the curtain rod, or in the terrace (balcon). We have a place to hang wet clothes, please ask.
Although we clean between guests, we expect that on the last day of your stay the microwave and mini fridge are wiped down and any dishes used are cleaned and put away. THANK YOU FOR FOLDING THE SHEETS BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
- Although we change towels and linen between guests or every four nights for guest occupancy, you can ask for towels and linen change for an aditional $3 USdlls each towel and $5 USdlls per linens anytime.
- Any spills or damage shall be reported immediately; we understand mistakes happen, but we would like to assist you with cleanup if necessary.
We do not allow smoking, drugs, alcohol, loud music/noise, fireworks and open flames.
No hockey/football hooligans or all-night partiers.
No packages shall be mailed to our home.
- Continental Breakfast (fruit, bread and coffee) is included, it will be served in our dinning room between 7:30 to 9:00 am (if you need it earlier, please let us know). We don't have breakfast service on sundays or holidays (eastern, christmas and new year). Although we don't have room service for the breakfast, if you need it please let us know one day before.
- Tailor made tour by an Anthropologist and/or Tour Guide to historical and natural sites will require a fee based on the destination and schedule.
- With the different extra services we have at your disposal. We can put together a package that fits your needs.
- Complimentary Basic Daily Cleaning EXCEPT SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS
- Laundry Services for extra fee
- We allow small dogs (chihuahua, yorki or another breed under 13 pounds) we will ask you for a pet refundable security deposite $250dlls.
- Pet-sitting for extra fee