Modern newly renovated house. Two 2 bedroom apartments connected together make a perfect creekside vacation retreat. Two entrances, two living rooms and kitchens, 4 bedrooms total, plenty of parking space! Sleeps 14!
This contemporary, creek-side vacation retreat, just 10 miles north of downtown Seattle, features stunning architecture and a setting to match. Victoria Creek babbles right underneath the outdoor living area!
Ideal for a group of friends who want to explore Seattle, then return to the tree-lined residential neighborhood of Northgate. Multiple Seattle bus lines stop just outside. And four bedrooms and 3 ultra-comfy sofa beds means our apartment can accommodate up to 14 guests!
This home has two separate apartment rentals, with one on each floor, separate entrances connected together (lockable doors in between). This listing is for the whole house, both units rented together (fits 8 people in the upper unit and 6 below, total 14) at an unbeatable nightly rate.
INSIDE THE HOUSE (UPSTAIRS)
Inside, an open-concept, minimalist retreat awaits. Perfect for those who want to stay in a simple, beautiful space with lots of room for your luggage…not one that's full of someone else's stuff!
We don't even have a TV in this uncluttered space. However, our free WiFi is blazing fast and great for streaming your favorite Netflix shows to your devices. Pile into the ultra-comfy Jaxx modular sofas in the living area to read, relax, cuddle, and chat about your day's adventures.
At bedtime, these sofas easily become two queen-sized beds. There is a 3rd Jaxx sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom (instead of a bed) and the other bedroom has a queen bed. All told, 8 people can sleep here.
Right next to the living area sofas is a glass-top dining table for 4—the perfect space for savoring leftovers from one of Seattle's delicious restaurants. Or whip something up in the fully equipped, fully stocked kitchen. We even have a Vitamix Blender and a juicer! Stock up on fresh fruits and veggies and enjoy healthy, on-the-go drink.
Create an indoor/outdoor living space by sliding opening the patio doors to the balcony. Furnished as an outdoor living area with plush furnishings, this balcony is perfect for catching up over a bottle of wine. Trellis cover (and shade trees) keep you dry in a drizzle, and the creek runs just underneath the balcony!
Everyone shares the one bathroom, which has a tub/shower combo and a spacious vanity with plenty of room for all your products. Laundry room with new washer and dryer is shared between both levels of the house and can be accessed without going outside.
INSIDE THE HOUSE (DOWNSTAIRS)
We designed this 2-bedroom apartment for guests who are here to spend time in our city. It’s a simple, minimalist (and gorgeously modern) space with plenty of room for your group of 6. Drop your bags, discover the city, then collapse in to a comfy bed at the end of the day!
The two bedrooms each have a queen-sized bed. The first has a large walk-in closet for your luggage and the other has a view of Victoria Creek. These bedrooms share a bathroom, which has a tub/shower combination.
The open-concept common area includes a super-comfortable sectional sofa that can become a bed and a contemporary dining table for 4. The minimalist, Euro-style kitchen, which is open to this space, has 2 electric burners (no oven, there is a microwave/convection oven). Though small, our functional kitchen has everything you need to make a snack, brew a pot of coffee, or heat up your leftovers from your dinner out at one of Seattle’s many, many dining options. Laundry room with new washer and dryer is shared between both levels of the house.
Just beyond the living area is our covered patio beside the creek. With seats for 5, you can gather out here to read, nap, or discuss tomorrow’s plans. Victoria Creek serves as your light, soothing soundtrack!
Our location is made for exploring Seattle without battling downtown traffic (and city noise at night). Hop on one of the many bus lines that stop just outside and be downtown in a half-hour!
After you've wined, dined and discovered the center of Seattle, come back to Northgate. This residential area north of downtown is safe, walk-friendly, and boasts its own collection of attractions, including Northgate Mall (just a few blocks away form the rental). Or take a food tour of the world: nearby options includes Thai, Mexican, Ethiopian, Italian, upscale Mediterranean, and American comfort food, among many others!
1) House is fully furnished and includes bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen with basic condiments, and shower toiletries.
2) There is a code lock on the front door as well as the side door, so no need for key exchange and it provides freedom for all guests to come and go at any time without the need to coordinate with each other.
3) Parking is available in the carport, driveway and on the street.
4) Once you arrive if there are issues with the property (anything broken, issues with cleaning etc.), please notify owner immediately so she can resolve it in a timely manner.
5) The house is cleaned at the end of each stay. Please help the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash are expected of the guests.
6) If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, the amount needed to get the property to the original condition will be deducted from the security deposit.
7) No pets, no smoking (inside our outside the house, on deck or patio). If any sign of smoking or pets is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee.
8) There are three marked trash cans provided as the city of Seattle requires separating compostables, recycling and garbage. Please use corresponding trash cans and place the trash into corresponding containers outside while leaving. Guideline what goes where can be found on the City of Seattle website.
9) Shoes off please.
10) Please do not move furniture between the rooms, to avoid damage to furniture and walls. If you do move it very carefully, please put it back at the end.