The top floor of our newly decorated home has a big bedroom with a double bed and a single bed. There is a shared bathroom on the same floor. We supply tea/coffee and milk with a kettle outside the bedroom. You are welcome to use the kitchen/dining area for breakfast. Please let us know if you wish to have fresh towels or linen but please be respectful of the environment.
Parking gratuit sur place
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone
These House Rules are between the Owner and the person making the booking (the Guest)
The Guest agrees with the Owner as follows:
1. To pay the letting fee.
2. Not to deface, make any alterations or additions to the interior or exterior of the Premises or to the decoration, fixtures or fittings or to the furniture.
3. To keep the furniture, soft furnishings and equipment in their present state of repair and condition and to replace with similar articles of at least the equivalent value and standard, any items of furniture which may be found to be missing or destroyed (reasonable wear and tear excepted).
4. Not to remove any of the furniture from its present position in the Premises.
5. To use the premises as a private holiday residence for up to 3 persons only and not for any other purposes whatsoever. Additional persons may be
accommodated by prior arrangement only.
6. Not to affix any poster or placard to the interior or exterior of the Premises.
7. Not to do or permit to be done anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance or cause of damage to any neighbouring or adjoining property.
8. Not to do anything or suffer or permit anything to be done as a result of which any policy or insurance held by the Owners on the Premises may become void or voidable or subject to an increased rate of premium.
9. Not to use the property for any illegal or immoral purposes.
10. Not to play or permit to be played in the premises any musical instrument or sound production equipment between 11.00pm and 7.30am or so as to be
audible outside the premises.
11. To permit the Agent or their employees access to the Premises to deal with any maintenance or security issues.
12. Not to smoke or permit smoking inside or on the Premises.
13. To accept and abide by the General Terms & Conditions that comprise Page 2 of this Holiday Letting Agreement.