Private home with an amazing view of Mission Bay, centrally located to many SD attractions. No direct bus service. Only a 10-15 minutes by car to most popular beaches in SD. Keyless entry, quiet neighborhood with plenty of public street parking in front of the house. Private guest bedroom with a queen size bed with a 40" flat screen TV, remote control ceiling fan/light and blackout shades. The newly remodeled shared big bathroom with dual sinks is located next to the guest bedrooms.
Amazing Bay view, beautiful and immaculate home and pet-free... great for guests with allergies. Keyless entry; the keyless code number to enter the house is the last four digits number of your phone number listed in your Airbnb account and we will make sure to set it up before your arrival. Having your own car or Uber/Lyft is the best way to get around while visiting beautiful San Diego. There is plenty of safe street parking in our neighborhood. Our house is very centrally located, a 5 minute drive by car to Mission Bay Park. Just a 10-15 minute by car to the airport, downtown , San Diego Convention Center, Old Town, SDSU, USD, UCSD, SeaWorld, Pacific Beach, SD Zoo and to some of San Diego's best beaches. Family-friendly and perfect also for short term work assignments at UCSD/Scripps/Salk, internships, conventions. Guest bedroom with a queen size bed and a small desk and remote control ceiling fan with light and black-out window shades. It's in the main level same as the dining room, kitchen, living room and family room.
A newly remodeled shared big bathroom with dual sinks is in the hallway right next to your bedroom. A flat screen TV with cable, Netflix and Amazon Prime is in the bedroom for your enjoyment. Hi Speed Wi-Fi. Very quiet neighborhood with plenty of public street parking. This is truly a place to relax and feel at home! De-stress and meet new people while passing through or transitioning to the area. Either way you will meet helpful Roommates, and have a safe home-base. You can borrow: Beach towels, beach bag, beach blanket, skim board, body board, folding chairs, Frisbee. Cooler is available upon request. If this room is not available on your preferred dates please take a look at an additional bedroom I have in the same house that might be available:
Bay View private Bedroom/Centrally Located
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to the kitchen for snack or to prepare a light breakfast and/or lunch. No cooking in the kitchen after 4pm please. Coffee and tea always available in the kitchen. Family room, dining room, patio, front and backyard with plenty of outdoor seating for sunning, and friendly roommates to share stories with! The dining room has a beautiful view of the bay or if you prefer to be outdoor then the front patio with available electrical outlet are the best places to enjoy your coffee in the morning or to use your laptop.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We'll talk your ears off, listen our ears off, play deaf and dumb or just nod in passing. Your choice. Come and go as you wish. We'll leave the porch light on.
I'm just a text message away to provide recommendations. I love to get to know my guests but will never intrude.
• Airbnb messenger is my preferred method of communication.
• Please read Reservation detail and/or Check-In and Location sections on my listing for detailed information once you are booked ( Especially for self check-in)
• If you prefer I be there when you arrive, please let me know.
• Please let me know in advance if you would like to stop by earlier to drop off your bags.
• Keyless entry; the keyless code number to enter the house is the last four digits number of your phone number listed in your Airbnb account.
• RULE NUMBER ONE--
Have a wonderful stay in San Diego!
• RULE NUMBER TWO--
PLEASE READ HOUSE MANUAL
• If you read the manual after you arrived, It will help make your stay easier and more pleasant. We think it contains lots of useful information. There will be a quiz in the morning. Just Joking. :-)
• You are being welcomed into our home; please be the guests you would want us to be if we were staying at your home and leave everything as you found it.
• Please remove your shoes before entering the house. Leave your shoes on the shoe rack at the door. You are welcome to bring your own slippers.
• No smoking allowed anywhere in our property, inside or outside.
• Kindly use the squeegee to clear the shower glass- door of water after your showers
• Please hand wash anything used in the kitchen after every snack or a light meal prepared, (pots, pans, dishes, cups, etc.). Leave the kitchen clean just as you found it :-)
• No eating or drinking in the bedroom, especially in bed. All meals should be taken in the dining room.
• No other guests allowed in the home other than the ones scheduled to check in with us.
• Quiet time after 10pm.
• You are welcome to use the washer and dryer for a small extra charge ($6.00/load).
• MOST OF ALL ~ ENJOY YOURSELVES! :-)
My husband, Michael, and I are parents of 4 adult children. As empty nesters we enjoy a quiet evening at home reading, hosting a game night with friends or going out experiencing new restaurants in beautiful San Diego. We are easygoing, respectful and quiet. We love food, any kind of food. We have a passion for traveling, meeting people and experiencing different cultures. We respect other people's spaces and cleanliness is a must for us. As a traveler ourselves, we strive to be a great host. A great host can be the difference between a good trip and a great trip.