This is a split-level flat (top two floors) next to Brick Lane in a Grade II listed building. It has a balcony which overlooks a beautiful church and a large bedroom!
Transport links are fantastic and it is in the heart of London nightlife.
The flat is located on the top two floors, set within a building which used to be the former convent for the church opposite. It is grade II listed and has fantastic views which can be seen either out of the gothic style windows in the bedroom on the lower floor, or the balcony extending from the living room on the upper floor. Both of these are south facing and as a result the flat is beautifully light. The upper floor also has a fully equipped kitchen, while the lower floor has a bathroom.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole flat is yours, apart from the locked storage room. You have a bedroom with double bed, living room with balcony, fully stocked kitchen and bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be contactable via email or telephone during your stay.
The only way to enter the flat is up a flight of stairs so it would not be suitable for wheelchair users.
- Please remove your shoes upon entry
- My neighbours are very nice, please keep the noise levels to a minimum late at night and refrain from parties
- No smoking inside. If you wish to smoke please do it on the balcony and close the patio doors
- Please do not use the internet for any illegal activity
- No pets
- All gym equipment in the bedroom is used at your own risk!
- Finally, please return all keys
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.