À propos de ce logement
The apartment's interior has been designed with industrial vintage furniture. This beautifully renovated accommodation is a basement apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette, a double bedroom and two nice bathrooms.
The living room makes a perfect hang out, with dining table and a double sofa bed. Decorated with lots of love. We just finished furnishing this apartment. It was done with much love. Everything is high quality and upgraded with special antique furniture.
LIVING ROOM/2ND BEDROOM
The living room has a sofa, a reading nook, a desk. The room can be converted into a bedroom. We just purchased a new sofa. It converts into a standard queen-sized bed.
Very bright kitchen with enough space to cook together. The open kitchen creates a friendly atmosphere in the living room.
Very comfortable queen sized bed. Full closet in the room with hangers provided. Shades to filter morning light and for privacy.
Shower with great water pressure. Bathtube and an integrated radio in the bathroom.
You will have access to the entire apartment.
Hip Viertel - Lindenau / Plagwitz
This apartment is located in Lindeau / Plagwitz, a very multicultural and popular quarter in Leipzig, close to the Spinnerei and Kunstkraftwerk famous for their Art ateliers and galleries. On a nice summerday. You can take a leisurely stroll along the streets on your own and be charmed by the buildings and the people you'll meet or just rent a canoe and visit the city by boat.
Busstation: S - Bf Plagwitz or Lindenau Bushof just 2 min. by foot.
House rules AirBnB
1. It is not allowed to have additional guests staying for the night, who were not stated in the initial booking. Furthermore, inviting guests is not permitted (e.g.: organizing parties).
2. Free Parking on the plot.
3. Smoking is not permitted in the apartment.
4. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
5. We kindly ask you to keep the noise level down from 10pm until 7 am.
6. The tenant is liable for all occurring damage. Property management is not liable for private valuables.
7. Towels and bedlinen are included within the rent. An initial set of toilet paper, hand soap and washing-up liquid is also available and included in the rent. These items, however, will not be replaced.
8. First Aid: a small first Aid kit is placed in the bathroom
9. The flat should be left in a clean and tidy condition.
10. We kindly ask you to take care of the apartment: please shut the doors and windows when leaving the apartment. Also, turn off all the lights. The property management, as well as the environment, will be very thankful.
11. The property management reserves the right to expel the tenant without prior warning if any of the rules listed above are being violated. No refunds will be made.