Big apartment (800sqft) on a tranquil property in the heart of Atlanta, overlooking downtown. Free parking, fast internet, DISH, new King bed, full kitchen, huge couch, old school Nintendo, steps away from Edgewood Ave with tons of bars/restaurants.
A comfortable 800 square feet (75 m2), this apartment is located on the ground floor of a charming Atlanta house. Once inside guests will find all the comforts of home, and then some: large sectional couch, big TV with DISH Network, super fast internet, fully equipped kitchen, large bedroom with brand new King-sized bed and large bathroom and an old school Nintendo.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to entire ground floor with the exception of a few locked doors used for storage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Either myself or my boyfriend will likely be available most of the day by text and possibly even in person, though guests will be set up with everything they need for complete self sufficiency.
Our home is meant as a haven for the weary traveler, the businessperson, the small family and other small groups who will respect the space and, since we live next door, our right to quiet after dark.
- Please no parking in the driveway. You are welcome to use the lot across the street or the Noni's parking lot during your stay with us, both of which are fenced in, well lit and free.
- Please be respectful of our power bill & leave thermostat at an appropriate level, especially when leaving.
- Should you receive any guests and/or deliveries during your stay, please meet your party outside upon arrival and escort them onto the property. Do not give out the gate code or send people to the front door.
- Before checking out please take sheets off bed(s) and leave in the designated hamper.
- Use the white-lined trash can for recyclables and the black for landfill.
- If you feel like it leave us a note in the guestbook.
- Make yourself at home!