À propos de ce logement
We live on three acres at the end of a road with amazing views of Mt Warning. It's quiet, and it feels like you're in the heart of the forest. Uki is a warm hearted, vibrantly creative village. Enjoy the beauty of nature!
The flat is one half of our home, and has one bedroom with a comfy queen-sized bed, and a second room which is set up as an entertainment/workspace - there is a TV (video only) and a stereo system, a desk, a very comfy chair, and a single bed futon couch. The single bed is comfortable, I'd be happy to sleep on it. Wi fi will be available, just ask for the code to log in.
The flat is completely self-contained, with a bar fridge, gas stove (cooktop and oven). Herbs/spices, cooking oils, teas, sugar, honey will be provided (all organic). Some staples (rice, mung dahl etc) can be purchased for a nominal amount from your hosts, and we can direct you to local supermarkets (both conventional or organic).
There's a bathroom with bath and shower.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the flat, as well as all the gardens, swimming pool etc. There may be access to our side of the house and the deck, depending on what's going on at the time (not garuunteed).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can help with:
- places to go and see - sights, activities, restaurants etc.
- meals - Edward may be able to offer breakfast and/or dinners - all organic, yummy food, some from our own garden, we can cook according to your dietary needs and tastes. Subject to availability, please enquire when you arrive.
- bodywork sessions - Edward practices Whole Energy Body Balance - a fluid, flexible, intuitively guided combination of body release, craniosacral and energy balancing. These will be subject to availability, and can range from 15 minute to hour long sessions.
- are you a musician? We have a beautiful recording studio, Edward can help you with just about anything music wise - demo's, recording albums, coaching for songwriting, arrangements, production etc. Subject to availability.
- if Marianne is home (she's away a lot), she may be available for zen meditation instruction.
No smoking, no drugs.
No late night noise (quiet time after 10:00pm, please).
Please minimise or avoid using all products with artificial fragrances - deodorants, shampoos, soaps, detergents etc. These compounds are surprisingly toxic! Edward is very sensitive to them, and if you use them it may make him feel quite unwell. We will provide organic products free of these compunds - (shampoo/conditioner/bodywash/detergents etc.) for you to use during your stay with us.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.