À propos de ce logement
2BR 50sqm Large&Cozy newly renovated flat near UENO, biggest station in Tokyo!
Easy access from Airport/Shopping & Food places/Traditional places(YANESEN)
- 3min to nearest JR sta. Walking distance to UENO.
- 2 bed rooms & 1 living
- Free WIFI!
The house is newly renovated flat perfect for 9 people with 2 bedrooms and 1 living-dining room.
The house is located at only 3min from JR station Uguisudani and easy access to
- Ueno station - one of the largest station in Tokyo, just 2min.
- Ueno park - large park you can see Japanese cherry blossom.
- YANESEN area - traditional Japanese area which foreign travelers really love to go!
- Tokyo Sky Tree
We never put different Airbnb guests at the same time, so if you book, it's all yours!
In this house you can use entire house by yourself with 2 private rooms, 1 living room, 1 bath room, 1 toilets with washlet. There are 2 double beds, 1 double sofa bed, 3 futons,
- Living/Dining room
- Big double sofa bed
- Bath room with bath tab
Bed Room 1 (Orange/Brown room)
Bed Room 2 (Blue/Gold room)
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wifi
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Body soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, and facial tissues
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen
- Fridge and microwave
-Plates, glasses, cups, silverwares, and chopsticks
- Bathroom (Shower room)
- Air conditioners for all the room
Accès des voyageurs
You can use entire flat :)
No one will share the room, only for your group.
【Option 1(Travel time: 41+ min) 】
･Narita Airport → Nippori Station
by train Keisei Sky Liner (36 min)
･Nippori Station. → Uguisudani Station
by train JR Yamanote line (2 min)
･3 minutes walk to my place
【Option 1 (Travel Time: 35+ min) 】
･Haneda-Airport → Shinagawa Station.
by train Keikyu Airport Line/Keikyu Main Line (13min)
･Shinagawa Station → Uguisudani Station
by train Yamanote Line (21 min)
･3 minutes walk to my place
【Option 2 (Travel Time: 40+ min)】
･Haneda-Airport → Hamamatsucho Station.
by train Tokyo Monorail (14 min)
･Hamamatsucho Station → Uguisudani Station
･3 minutes walk to my place
To Ueno from Uguisudani 2 minutes by train (JR Yamanote line)
To Tokyo from Uguisudani 10 minutes by train (JR Yamanote line)
To Hamamatsucho from Uguisudani 16 minutes (JR Yamanote line)
To Shinagawa from Uguisudani 20 minutes by train (JR Yamanote line)
To Shibuya from Uguisudani 30 minutes by train (JR Yamanote line)
To Shinjuku from Uguisudani 34 minutes by train (JR Yamanote line)
To Disneyland from Uguisudani about 60 minutes by train
To Kyoto from Uguisudani 3 hours (Tokaido Shinkansen)
To Shin-Osaka from Uguisudani 3 hours 10 minutes (Tokaido Shinkansen)
To Hiroshima from Uguisudani 4 hours 40 minutes (Tokaido Shinkansen)
**********Important notice about Portable WIFI free rental service************
We provide portable WIFI just as a free service, so we can’t ensure pocket WIFI’s speed/quality etc and we can’t promise we can troubleshoot that immediately.
We prepare wifi device which is commonly used in Japan, so the speed and quality is not bad, but I can’t ensure we will not cause any difficulty to connect the network. It may happen. Most of the cases, what we can advice is simply reboot device and then it will be recovered, but I can’t promise that.
Also, though pocket wifi has no limit, speed is not always fast.
We only have 1 portable WIFI, so if some issue will be happened I can’t provide new WIFI immediately for you.
Please understand these and if you are afraid of that, I strongly recommend to use WIFI rental company as when you encounter some issue they will be able to change WIFI device immediately (It depends on company’s terms and condition, so please check with the company).
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in not a hotel, please be mindful and respecful of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggre to them.
Check-in time: 16:00 - Check-out time: 11:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be quiet in the hallways and around the residence.
3. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is only allowed at balcony. Smoking inside the room is forbidden.
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. No party.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room, do not throw garbage away.
8. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
9. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet/stock. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine or laundromat to wash your towels.
10. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
11. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend.
12. Room cleaning starts at 11:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out in the last minutes. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
13. The apartment is not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
14. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
15. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
16. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. (Expect the cost to be 200 USD).
-- I take no responsibility in the event of accidents (accidents/injury etc...) of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 82 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I live in tokyo for over 10 years and working for global company.
Love music, travel, movies and also composing music, playing instruments.
I know a lot of interesting place, restaurants in Tokyo.
Really looking forward to seeing you! :)