À propos de ce logement
HUTB-002000 This apartment is located in the centre of Barcelona and offers 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, a gallery (big windows) with view on an inside courtyard that lets in a lot of light. It is located only 5 minutes walk to the famous Passeig de Gracia.
It is decorated in an old fashioned style and even includes a mock antique rocking chair so it gives a really homely feel.
-Phone to receive calls & make local calls
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We reserve the right to request from guests a 150 euros fee if they cause noise/disturbance and neighbours report it to us/police.
The touristic tax is about 2.475€. It applies to 7 nights and per person. If you book for more than 7 nights, you will pay the tourist tax for the first seven nights but not for the rest.
The city tax does not apply to those under 17 years.
- Please no parties/loud music in the apartment, & no noise from 21:00 as not to bother our neighbours who live & work in Barcelona.
- When you come home late, please do not make noise in the building's common areas & apartment as not to wake the neighbours, also including in the street outside the building.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours.
- The apartment is only for use by the guests who have reserved it, no visitors please :)
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- We appreciate that all our guests wash their dishes before they leave the apartment & take out the garbage, thank you.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 468 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! My name is Sito and I am crazy about sport so I coach a youth football team here in Barcelona. I was born in Barcelona so I have a lot of local knowledge and experience and I can help you with any questions you may have. I love good food, art and architecture. Also I love to spend time talking with people and learning about new cultures. I have a lot of different apartments available to rent so I am sure that there will be something that suits your needs and if you have any doubts or queries you can message me!
I also work as check in assistant for Habitat Apartment, a family company which is why I have so many apartments that we can help with.