Cozy aparment with two double bedrooms. Exterior flooring, with 3 balconies in the center of Madrid right next to the Real Palace and Gran Via street. Great location in a quiet neighborhood, close to the main turistic places.
The house has two bedrooms, one double and another one with twin beds that can be made as a double bed or two separate beds. The master bedroom has natural light coming in through a magnificent balcony. Housing fully equipped, located in a privileged area in a historic building in the center of Madrid.
The lounge/dining room has two outdoor balconies. The house is renovated and decorated with attention to detail. The main entrance of the apartment is placed in a small square with numerous restaurants and terraces to enjoy the city.
Equipped kitchen, microwave, dishwasher and hob. Individual heating, the house is very warm. The house has also washing machine. The bathroom is modern, renovated and equipped with everything you need.
Accès des voyageurs
During the stay, guests have access to the entire house. You can use all the apartment.
You can use the kitchen and everything you will find in it. The apartment is provided with linens and towels for all guests, so you do not need to worry about that.
In the bathroom you will find everything as if you are in the hotel of 5 stars: shampoo and shower gel, liquid soap are waiting for you. It's no need you bring all this with you.
The apartment has been furnished with all the necessary appliances to ensure a comfortable and great stay.
The house includes, among others:
- Air conditioner
- Flat screen TV
- Full equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, coffe maker, fridge & freezer...)
- Washer & dryer
- Natural light in all rooms
- Lift in the building
- Hangers in closets
- Linens & 2 towels per guest
- Check-in at any time
- Property Guide with tips of the neighborhood and Madrid
- Attention during the stay in case of any incident.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests can expect access to any information / recommendation on the city and help in anything that is available at all times from the beginning of their book to the end of the stay. Guests decide how I and my team will be able to help him.
My friends at Minty Host help me manage my apartment as I am usually out of the city. They will make your stay a perfect stay. They will welcome you and be available for anything you might need.
Check in time is at 2pm or later, although sometimes I may manage to let you in before, so just ask. If you arrive later than 11pm there will be a small late check-in fee of 15€ to be paid at arrival.
The front door is self-locking. Please do not leave the keys in the apartment while you are still in the city. Upon checkout, please just leave the keys on the living room table and close the door behind you. The checkout time is anytime before 11am unless you have agreed to checkout at a different time in advance. Our housekeeper will usually come at 11am, in which case, please let her in!
- No se permiten fiestas ni reuniones de muchas personas en el apartamento.
- No se permite ruído elevado, especialmente a partir de las 23h entre semana ó 24h los fines de semana.
- No se admiten mascotas
- No se permite fumar
- Sacar la basura cuando sea necesario, por favor no la acumules en la vivienda durante la estancia (podrá retenerse depósito por no cumplir con este concepto)
- CHECK-IN/Llegada a partir de las 11p.m (23h) conlleva un recargo de 15€ a pagar a la llegada en dinero en efectivo.
- No parties and gatherings of many people allowed in the apartment.
- No loud noise, especially from 23h.
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
- Take out the trash when necessary. Please do not accumulate it in the apartment during the stay (deposit may be retained for this concept)
- Checking in /Arriving from 11pm (23h) carries a surcharge of 15 € to be paid on arrival in cash