Free Wifi and antenna TV. Non-smoking indoors. Washer and dryer. Will have a private room w/ shared bathroom. 15minutes from downtown CLT. Near Northlake Mall, I77N/S and 85N/S. Front/back patio in a safe, quiet and well established community.
This is a very comfortable bedroom in a nice house, with a large kitchen, dinning room and living room with sound system. Wifi available.
Brand new and modern washer and dryer, you should bring your own detergent for your convenience. The Laundry area is allowed to use once per week.
The bedroom is well sized and has pillow top queen size mattress with allergy mattress protector, 2 pillows, a lamp, closet, a 32'' flat screen TV for your convenience and a modern ceiling fan with optional light.
Accès des voyageurs
Access to all appliances in the kitchen and laundry.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As needed by the guest. They will have a key to enter and exit as they please. I'm only a phone call or text away ;)
You are welcome to use the backyard to enjoy the nice weather!
• No visitors without prior approval.
• Don't slam the doors.
• Upon entering the house, take your shoes off. You can leave them in the shoe rack, next to the main door. (Leave only 1 pair of shoes in the shoe rack) Thanks for contributing in keeping my house and carpet clean.
• No candles in the bedrooms.
• Keep the front and back doors closed. For example, if you are going to take a phone call outside, go outside and close the doors immediately.
• Please do not consume cooked food or alcohol in the bedroom. Feel free to use the kitchen table or dining room area. Additionally, my house is very centrally located, close to many cafes, restaurants and bars so it is easy to find inexpensive places to eat.
• Lost house keys will be charged for, and it may be necessary to change the locks as well and replace all the sets of keys.
• I really enjoy welcoming guests, but kindly remember this is my private home and I expect visitors to respect this and to please be quiet when you return home late in the evening, so as not to disturb my neighbors.
Please keep TV volume and laptops and music down and kindly keep your phone calls private.
• The use of the washing machine and dryer is allowed between 9:00am and 9:00pm, free, but once per week. Bring your own detergent.
• If you are using Uber, please, don’t allow them to drive in the driveway. In the past, Uber drivers broke the solar lights in the driveway and the mailbox, therefore, I want to prevent a similar situation.
Cet hôte a 28 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm very friendly, professional in Accounting and a great host! “I’m always looking forward to hosting great people"
Weekly & Monthly discounts!
“Bookings have been coming in fast. Email me now to guarantee your reservation!”
Where is the room located?:
The Davis Lake Community is located in northeast Charlotte, NC, just minutes from downtown, Lake Norman, Northlake Mall and Charlotte-Douglas International Airport. This planned community of 800+ homes, condominiums and courtyard homes has great access to I-77, I-85 and 485. Amenities include a Swim and Tennis Club, 14-acre, fishing lake, 2 miles of walking and biking trails, beach volleyball court and a soccer field!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Important: Please, don't ask me for my personal information, such as email address and phone number, or ask to see the bedroom, prior booking.
Please, read carefully my house rules and you are welcome to stay here, if you agree with them.