À propos de ce logement
Treat yourself to an city urban retreat at the Hansar hotel. The apt is spacious, full kitchen, balcony, cable TV, wifi, large bathroom, soft bed. 5 star facilities, pool, gym, bar/cafe, close to shopping, restaurants and just 3 mins to BTS.
This apartment was designed for the perfect 'inner city' urban retreat. It's located in the heart of Bangkok, at the famous Hansar Hotel (No.1 Hotel on Trip Adviser for 2012) and the facilities at the hotel are all yours and you're going to love it!
The apartment features a large modern bathroom, soft comfortable mattress, stylish living room, huge windows for lots of natural light, kitchen with cooking stove, fridge, washer/dryer, stereo with dock for ipod/iphone, dvd player, free WiFi, satellite TV, sports channels, movie channels and a great balcony with an evening sunset everyday.
If you're on a work holiday you won't find a better place with the super comfortable living and desk area with natural light.
The apartment is perfect for a couple, it's trendy, natural looking, great evening light and often romantic...Either way you'll charm anyone who joins you.
The apartment is located right downtown and a short walk/BTS from most popular destinations:
- 3 mins walk from Ratchadumri BTS
- 10 min walk to Central World / Siam Paragon (Movies, Shopping, etc)
- 10 min walk to the best street food evening market
- Take a run around the Lumpini park just 10 mins walk
- Loads of restaurants, bars, and odd shops to enjoy surrounding the hotel area
- Short BTS to Sukimvit (Soi 11, etc)
- BTS takes you to the stop, to take a ferry to the fantastic Asiatique market
- Super market is just a 5 min walk
- Convenience story is opposite hotel for snacks, beers, etc
The hotel concierge service are a great bunch of guys who always treat you with respect and by name, they will support you if you need any tips, tricks and the must sees.
If you're looking for an amazing retreat after busy days of shopping and exploring or simply a great downtime this ones for you.
Accès des voyageurs
Beautiful swimming pool
Dinning for breakfast
Restaurant for lunch and dinner
Pool side eating
Free wifi throughout building
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live in Shanghai so we won't have to get in your way - the hotel staff will let you in and I'm on call when ever you need anything.
The neighbourhood is relatively quiet, just off the main roads as it's tucked away behind the Four Seasons hotel. You can explore several back streets and find unique cafes, bars, parks and more. Or walk 10 minutes and you're in the heart of Central and Siam Paragon.
Getting around is best with the BTS located just 3 minutes walk. Or the taxi's are always at the hotel to take you anywhere.
This apartment is for minimum 3 night stays. Feel free to reach out if it's shorter but we'll be giving preference to longer stays.
Some simple rules:
- Please keep the smoking outdoors
- If staying for over a week the cleaner will be provided once per week otherwise you can book it more and pay in cash
- Help yourself to any food and drink in the fridge
- Please use the concierge as much as possible for any requests beyond the house items (cleaner, problems, etc)
- Report any issues immediately to Jung on reception or Andrew and we'll help you
- Please turn off air conditioners when you leave apartment
- The wifi is true_homewifi_EA7 and password is 00000DIC
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I'm a digital entrepreneur with a passion in sports, tourism and entertainment. My apartment is designed for the busy beaver who loves to escape to a urban paradise. I love this place.