À propos de ce logement
Our 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment is located in a quiet area, 3 miles to UNC & perfect for those visiting ChapelHill, Carrboro & surrounding areas. Our place can easily accommodate 5 people with service for 4. Enjoy our spacious, bright and cozy apartment with all luxury complex benefits: parking, large pool, bbq area, gym.
This cozy top floor apartment features 2 bedrooms (one master, one guest), 2 full bathrooms, a living room with high cielings, a dining room and an open kitchen area.
- The master bedroom has a private bathroom with a memory foam king size bed. The second room has a desk and a double-sized bed. We also have an air mattress for extra guests.
- The living room has an arm chair, three person sofa and a TV system (netflix and xbox, no cable).
- The kitchen is fully equipped with an island that overlooks the dining area, a 4 burner electric stove, an oven, a full refrigerator, an espresso machine, a microwave and cutlery/dish service for 4.
- There is also a balcony with 2 rocking chairs
- The washer and dryer are available for guest use.
- This apartment is perfect for temporary stays, parents of students, college students, people visiting for UNC events, or just a Carrboro/Chapel Hill vacation
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, balcony and the apartment complex amenities: parking, pool, bbq area with gas grills, gym, gaming room and business center.
We will store our belongings in the guest and patio closet, which will be locked during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will greet our guest before their stay and give them a tour of the apartment. We will give recommendations and tips of the area.
- As we charge a minimal cleaning fee, the apartment must be cleaned and return in same state as it was given to the guest, thank you :) (cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaner are provided)
- Please leave used sheets and towels in the laundry bin when you leave.
- If something breaks or stops working during your stay, please let us know. We understand things happen and just want to be able to replace it for ourselves and the next guest.
- No parties or extra guests (the pool and bbq area can be used to have group gatherings)
- No shoes in the house
- Most pets cannot be accepted but please inquire for a special request with host
- No smoking indoors (please use outdoor balcony for smoking)
- No noise after 10pm (this is a quiet family complex)
- Please close all windows and doors when out
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 4 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, my name is Alex, I am a young professional living in the Raleigh-Durham area, North Carolina. I was born in California but raised in France and lived in Montreal, Canada for 10 years after college before moving back to the United States last year. I travel mostly for work and vacations or weekend getaways. I'm into competitive tennis, any outdoor activities such as hiking, kayaking, camping... and also like traveling as much as possible when I have time and discovering new places. Thanks for staying and enjoy your time. Alex