À propos de ce logement
Your bed is a pool-out sofa in living room. Your bath is a private full bath in office, which nobody uses except you. This is a backup solution in case our other bedroom with own entrance & full bath is taken: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10440148. A homemade breakfast is provided for an additional charge $5 per person.
We offer this bed in living room as a very cheap place to spent a night for a traveler as a backup solution in case nothing else is available within the budget. We also provide another private bedroom with private full bath and a separate entrance: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10440148
It is expected that tenants would spend in the living room primarily the night and very little daytime. If you plan to stay in the room during the day for a considerably long time, let hosts know, the additional payment may be necessary.
Accès des voyageurs
You should stay within living room and use full private bath in office, which nobody uses, except you. You may also use common place on backyard and pool.
If needed, you may use Kitchen ($5 per day), unheated Pool ($5 per day) and heated Jacuzzi ($10 per day + 1 glass of wine as a bonus). Pool and Jacuzzi are next to each other on the backyard. You are required to take a shower before going to Jacuzzi or Pool. It takes about an hour to heat the Jacuzzi up - please, let us know in advance, if you plan to use it.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Do not hesitate to ask for a help of any kind. I can navigate you through the vicinity, for example:
"Sam's Family Spa" - the best in our opinion, they fill mineral water fresh every day, ~$15-$20 per person per day, 5 min away.
"Desert Hot Springs" - a variety of services, $6-$8 daily access, 10 min away.
"Miracle Springs Resort & Spa" - whole variety of services, ~$12 daily access, 12 min away.
There are many more private spas with mineral water around - search on the Internet if desired.
Air Tramway to the top of San Jacinto mountain - 20 min away.
Many nice restaurants, art galleries, museums, etc. in the center of Palm Springs - 20 min away.
All other Desert Cities are nearby as well.
The host may drive you around for a sightseeing (negotiable).
• Early check-in is $5 per hour unless agreed otherwise. Check with the hosts when the room will be ready.
• Park on the sidewalk, please keep garage driveway clear, as the host may need access to the garage at any time. You may move your car all the way on the stones, if you wish, however, there is very little traffic on the street, and it is not very important how and where you park.
• It is expected that tenants would spend in the living room primarily the night and very little daytime. If you plan to stay in the room during the day for a considerably long time, let hosts know, the additional payment may be necessary.
• There is a blind shutter on the glass door, which you may wish to roll down at night time, as the early morning Sun may be quite bright. Please, use care when rolling it up or down.
• When you leave the room, please turn off all electrical equipment, including all lights and air vent in both, room and bathroom.
• No smoking in the room, or in the house, or front- and backyard. Please, if you really need to smoke, take a walk on the surrounding streets. Help us to keep the streets clean - collect the cigarette tabs and put it in the trashcan in the backyard. Absolutely no drugs either.
• You are free to use a fitness equipment, which can be found in the house or outside, but we do not provide training and we are not responsible for possible injuries, use it at your own risk if desired.
• Please, keep it reasonably quiet all times.
• Late checkout is $5 per hour due at the beginning of the hour. Please, let us know in advance if you need more time, as we have to check with the next incoming guest to be able to clean the room on time.
• Use of kitchen is $5 per day.
• Use of heated Jacuzzi, with 1 glass of wine as a bonus, is $10 per day.
• Use of unheated Pool is free.
• Breakfast ($5 per person) is served warm in the morning at the time agreed. Please, let us know:
- the time you would like to have breakfast, 9 am by default.
- if there is a food you do not eat.
- where to serve it, in the dining room inside the house by default, or outside on the shaded table in the front yard.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 166 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am waiting to make your visit a memorable one in the desert! I am friendly woman who loves hosting guests, so AIRBNB is perfect for me. I am married. I like to travel, outdoors, art and music.