À propos de ce logement
Cozy upstairs bedroom with queen bed, private bathroom and view into our beautiful backyard with pool
This guest room is on the 2nd floor of our 2 story home. Single room with real queen bed. Closet with ample space and Internet. Private bath with Shower/tub. Easy access to washer/dryer. Welcome to use our pool (at your own risk since we do not have a lifeguard and please let me know ahead of time), grill and sit out on your private patio. We also have a couple of bicycles (his & hers) which you are more than welcome to use.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are welcome to use our pool and BBQ. You can also use our kitchen but in both cases, please let me know in advance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can interact as often or as little as you like. Talk to Us about places to visit, trails to hike, biking routes, etc...
We have a small dog who loves people but is quiet and stays to himself
We are very easy going but please observe the following:
- no smoking in the house and please do not light candles in the room
- we are in the midst of a severe drought, please save water whenever possible
- no weapons of any kind!
- no pets since our Shih Tzu gets very jealous!
- since this is a quiet neighborhood, quiet time is from 10:30pm to 8am
- please remove shoes inside the house
- no guests other than those registered for the stay
- please let me know ahead of time if you wish to use the pool. Be aware though, we do NOT have a lifeguard.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I'm retired and living the good life in CA. After 30 years in New York/New Jersey, we moved to San Ramon almost 4 years ago... Our only regret is that we didn't move sooner!
We love to travel and have visited/worked in every continent except Antarctica.
In addition to travel, we love golf, hiking, good food and staying fit.
Now that all five kids are out of the house, we'll have a lot more time for travel.
As a host, our goal is to welcome you as a long lost friend to our lovely home. To the extent we can, we would love to help you plan your visit. Where to go, what to eat, when & how to go, etc...