Our home represents our life-style. House is eclectic in nature- lots of art and pictures. The deck is our favorite- serene space overlooking the city and water. Peaceful way to end your busy days!
Nothing out of the ordinary, mostly we just ask you to be courteous and respect our home.
1. No smoking inside.
2. Allowing pets is on a case by case basis. As much as we like cats, we are both allergic.
3. Do not feed our dog, no matter what look she gives you - she is on a very strict diet designed to keep her happy and healthy for years to come.
4. Please be courteous in regards to noise levels. We are pretty quiet people.
5. All food should be kept in the kitchen.
6. Finally, we do not permit unauthorized guests nor gatherings.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
My husband and I are living in Canton- Baltimore, MD. I am a Registered Nurse and work at the Health Department in their TB/HIV division. My husband is in Sales and works in soil aggregates with a focus on green roofs. He is also in the Towsontowne Rotary Club- which has allowed us to host nationals from several countries and helped encourage our travels abroad. We spent 3 weeks in Nepal with his Rotary group after they had sponsored an ambulance to a local Nepalese hospital.
We both have a passion for traveling and spent our honeymoon un Africa- trekking in Rwanda with the mountain gorillas, touring through the Serengeti and chilled out after in Zanzibar. Between the 2 of us- we have been to all the continents- and are always looking forward to our next trip.
We were introduced to airbnb years ago and have taken advantage of it by traveling and staying with hosts and now hosting people in our home as well. We have met great people from all around the world and look forward to meeting you as well.