À propos de ce logement
This is a 190 square feet private room in a beautiful house located in Los Gatos, one of the finest and beautiful suburban towns in California. The house is located next to the junction of Highway 85 and 17, which penetrate the heart of Silicon Valley. Also, grocery markets, post office, hospital, etc you have everything you need for life supplies in 5 minute commute distance.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest has an access to the kitchen, laundry room, and beautiful backyard!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We love to have our guest from diverse culture and community! We are very quite people who are hardworking and hard-studying. We will try our best to have at least one of us at the house throughout your stay so that we can easily be in your service.
Accessible street parking:
Although we do not have parking on premises, you can always find accessible street parking around the house premises. We used to park there a lot when we had more vehicles.
We are very thankful for the guests who decide to stay with us, but since this house is shared by handful of guests as well as members of our family, we hope our guests to accept few rules and stay here accordingly.
1) This is a pet-free house, so no pets please.
2) Also a smoking-free house, so no smoking of any kind is allowed.
3) We are quiet and peaceful people, so parties or loud music is not allowed
4) This is a shoe-free house as well. Please take off your shoes in your entry and use indoor slippers.
5) Quiet time starts at 11pm. Let's protect everyone's good-night sleep!
6) (For guys) Unfortunately, we do not have urinal in our bathrooms. Since bathrooms are both private and shared places, we would like to keep it as clean as possible. Therefore, please sit on the toilet when doing #1 instead letting your urine splashing over the floor.
We appreciate your cooperation! Thanks ahead!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 50 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I live with my brother in the house but will be absent until November due to military training. My brother will take over airbnb until July.